MailCOPA 9.01 Ranking & Summary
MailCOPA 9.01 description
Ideal for business users who require powerful and flexible e-mail handling, MailCOPA has a user-friendly interface and state-of-the-art features including: powerful and highly efficient SPAM filtering, fully customizable filters, read and unread sorting, search and keep message flags.
Using preset filter lists to score SPAM in addition to "white" lists (for e-mail from the good guys) and "black" lists (for e-mail from the bad guys), MailCOPA blocks (placing it in a SPAM folder) almost all unsolicited e-mail letting you control what comes to your inbox.
MailCOPA was the first true multi-user e-mail client allowing any number of networked computers to access a single e-mail account. MailCOPA is a perfect solution for multiple user groups such as reservations, technical support or any application where more than one user accesses the same e-mail account. Because MailCOPA updates all users "on the fly", it alerts all users to which messages have been opened and/or replied to.
MailCOPA handles multiple e-mail accounts for a specified user as well offering options for each user whether on the same, or a networked computer. A major benefit for mobile users is that MailCOPA cycles SMTP gateways, removing the agony of resetting servers.
- Virus Security
- Advanced Folder Properties
- Shared Folders
- Address Book/ Contact List
- Quick Text
- Multiple Users
- Multiple Email Accounts
- SPAM Filtering
- View Email Received
- Customizable Message Filters
- Split Screen Reply Editor
- Message Labeling and Coloring
- HTML Source Editing
- Multi-Column Sort on Message List
- Message Trace
- Connect Log view split into two panes
- The connection log window is now in two halves. This allows easier viewing of what is happening online and what is being processed by MailCOPA.
- Added a Regular Expression condition on Mail Filters
- For those users that understand Regular Expressions this adds a very powerful matching condition to the MailCOPA email programs already extensive mail filters.
- Added an email filter to scan only the plain text or html sections of a message
- Mail filters can now be told to scan in only the plain text section or the html section of an email.
- Highlighting signature area
- The signature area can now be highlighted within the editor. This stops accidental editing or removal of the messages signature.
- Surname now part of address lookup
- When adding addresses in the message editors, the address dropdown will now scan surnames in your address book in addition to the alias and email addresses.
- New stationery command %%FROM%%
- New stationery command allows setting the From address of the message being composed.
- New custom filter option for message list
- To aid locating messages in large folders a temporary custom filter can now be applied to a folders message list. Filter on any fields to locate a message or group of messages.
- Added delete message item on viewer message menu.
- The MailCOPA Email Software can now delete a message directly from the message viewer. The viewer will be closed and the message deleted in one single click.
- Added ability to share sub folders automatically
- Sub folders can now be shared automatically with other users, this saves having to manually add sharing to all sub-folders when sharing a parent folder.
- Quick text now extended so that HTML formatting can be added
- The MailCOPA email program has a very useful Quick Text function where pre composed text can be added to a message that is being composed by pressing an ALT key combination. Previously this text was a single, unformatted line. From V9.01 this text can be of unlimited length and fully formatted.
- New receipt received field
- A receipt received field can now be added to the message list on any folder. This shows an icon if a receipt for the message was requested and received back from the recipient.
- Added customize menu to message list header
- The message list fields can now be customized without having to go to the folder properties.
- Added categories
- A categories field can now be added to the message list. Any number of categories can be assigned to a message.
Limitations: 30 days free trial
MailCOPA 9.01 Screenshot
MailCOPA 9.01 Keywords
Bookmark MailCOPA 9.01
MailCOPA 9.01 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.