MailEnable Synchronization for Microsoft Outlook 1.22
MailEnable Synchronization for Microsoft Outlook 1.22 Ranking & Summary
MailEnable Synchronization for Microsoft Outlook 1.22 description
MailEnable Synchronization for Microsoft Outlook 1.22 is specially designed as a smart and easy-to-set up utility which allows appointments, contacts and tasks to be propagated between Microsoft Outlook and MailEnable.
For example, creating an appointment in Microsoft Outlook and using the MailEnable Sync Utility will show the appointment within MailEnable’s web mail. Similarly, creating tasks, appointments or contacts within the MailEnable web mail interface can also be synchronized to appear within Outlook.
It is possible to select items to synchronize; select tasks, appointments and/or contacts and only these items will be synchronized. Select when to synchronize - manually, on start-up/shutdown of Outlook, MailEnable will detect what has been updated and automatically synchronize these items.
- Unlimited users, unlimited domains
- MailEnable has an unobtrusive licensing model that allows you to host an unlimited number of domains and users on a single server - there is no 'per seat' licensing.
- Mailenable has an unobtrusive licensing model that allows you to host an unlimited number of domains and users on a single server - there is no 'per seat' licensing.
- Low system requirements
- MailEnable is a lean and robust mail-server, designed as an enterprise level mail solution, with only modest system requirements.
- Affordably priced
- MailEnable provides enterprise level features at a fraction of the cost of others - allowing you to maximize profit from providing mail hosting services. More info on MailEnable and Hosting (PDF).
- Ability to create and customize
- Create interfaces and customize the look and feel of the product to suit your requirements, including re-branding web mail and web administration with your own corporate look.
- MailEnable is designed specifically to grow with your business. You can isolate specific services to dedicated servers through clustering.
- Resource Libraries
- MailEnable provides a comprehensive library of free resources and utilities that can be easily added-on.
- The power, low cost and scalability of MailEnable make it ideal for any software developer to expand on.
- Open and modular architecture
- Service isolation promotes uptime because the system is comprised of different logical processes. For example, if one service should fail, other services are not necessarily affected.
- Comprehensive and responsive support
- Including user forums, online knowledge base, full product manuals and access to experienced technical support people.
- Easy to install and configure
- Have your mail server up and running in minutes with installation wizards and simple, intuitive interface.
- FIX: Transport may fail to remove messages sent by SSL from Outbox
- FIX: Transport provides improved feedback for transmission errors
- IMP: Logging is now less verbose by default
- Operating System Requirements
- Windows 2008 (including 64 bit versions)
- Windows 2003 (including 64 bit versions)
- Windows 2000
- NT 4 Server (some features are not available under NT, including webmail). Note: MailEnable Pty. Ltd. does not provide support for Windows NT 4.0 installations.
- For details on running on Windows XP/Professional/Vista/Windows 7, please see: KB Article ME020357
- Platform Requirements
- 1GB RAM, 100MB hard disk space (excluding space for email data and configuration)
- Microsoft IIS v5.0 or greater for Web Mail and Administration capabilities
- Network interface card configured to use TCP/IP
- Internet Connection (with fixed IP and access for ports 25, 110, 143)
- Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 (for .NET WebMail and WebAdmin)
- Requirements for Windows NT 4.0
- Window NT has some requirements, so you will need to install the following if you have not done so already. Due to Microsoft stopping all security fixes for NT 4.0 at the end of 2004 it is not recommended that an NT 4.0 server is connected to the Internet.
- Service Pack 6a
- Microsoft Management Console (MMC) 1.2 or later
- Internet Explorer 5.5 or later (with Browsing Enhancements)
- Microsoft Data Access Components 2.1 or later (for MailEnable Professional and Enterprise Editions)
MailEnable Synchronization for Microsoft Outlook 1.22 Screenshot
MailEnable Synchronization for Microsoft Outlook 1.22 Keywords
Bookmark MailEnable Synchronization for Microsoft Outlook 1.22
MailEnable Synchronization for Microsoft Outlook 1.22 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.