MailStore Home 2.7.1
MailStore Home 2.7.1 Ranking & Summary
MailStore Home 2.7.1 description
MailStore Home is a desktop e-mail archiving solutions for single users. You can get it up and running on your personal computer within minutes.
With MailStore Home, you can store hundreds of thousands of e-mail messages and attachments in one permanent archive - "your MailStore". All the messages are stored MIME-compatible and they can be recovered at any time without information loss.
MailStore Home can archive e-mail from many sources, including:
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Outlook Express
- Microsoft Windows Mail
- Microsoft Exchange Server Mailboxes
- AVM KEN! Mailboxes
- Mozilla Thunderbird
- Mozilla SeaMonkey
- POP3 and IMAP
- File Import
- Save Disk Space
MailStore Home supports single-instance on data level. That means, if a file appears in several messages, it is only stored once. Additionally, a smart compression takes place.
- Lightning-Fast Search
You can search your e-mail within fractions of a second, and limit the search result via Extended Search. MailStore even finds in attachments contents.
- Benefit From Your E-mail
You can preview the archived e-mail messages directly in MailStore, and reopen them in your favourite e-mail client (e.g. Microsoft Outlook) if needed.
- One-Click Backup
With just a single click, you can burn all your e-mail to CD or DVD. Never lose important e-mail again! Alternatively, you can keep an up-to-date copy of "your MailStore" on a network share or USB storage device.
- E-mail Export
You can export the archived e-mail to several locations, including Microsoft Outlook, the File System (.eml files), to a CD or DVD or an e-mail address. The export scope can be limited to a search performed before.
- Pentium III-class Intel CPU
- 256 MB RAM (512 MB recommended for large archives)
- About 50 MB additional hard disk space for e-mail archives and temporary files
- Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0
- Internet Explorer 5.01 or higher
- Improved Context Help via F1 or help buttons
- Improved Export to Exchange Mailbox now supports HTTP/HTTPS
- Improved Better error reporting system
- Improved Better S/MIME support
- Improved E-mail List/Search
MailStore Home 2.7.1 Screenshot
MailStore Home 2.7.1 Keywords
Bookmark MailStore Home 2.7.1
MailStore Home 2.7.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.