MAPILab Groupware Server 1.5.3
MAPILab Groupware Server 1.5.3 Ranking & Summary
MAPILab Groupware Server 1.5.3 description
MAPILab Groupware Server 1.5.3 is a flexible but multi-featured tool provides shared access to workers in real time to all types of Microsoft Outlook folders, and also allows management of access rights to these folders. MAPILab Groupware Server is fully compatible with Microsoft Outlook 2007, 2003, 2002/XP, 2000.
MAPILab Groupware Server can supply shared access to several elements of Microsoft Outlook:
- Shared message folders: Suppose you have two sales managers, both work with incoming email messages and have their own address: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. With MAPILab Groupware Server installed, a common folder for incoming mail with ONE email address, like email@example.com, can be created with access given not only to the two sales managers, but also to the head of the sales department. The result: one convenient email address, complete transparency to all relevant parties, monitoring by management of the content and/or the reaction time for responses.
- Shared contacts: You have dozens of suppliers and several managers, each working with different groups of suppliers. MAPILab Groupware Server is installed and a shared contact folder is created, with contact information for all suppliers allowing a new manager or other authorized employee to get any necessary information about any of the suppliers.
- Shared tasks: A situation analogous to the shared calendar above: imagine your work plan as a list of tasks for individual employees with shared access to a folder with those tasks, using MAPILab Groupware Server.
- Shared comments: A shared comments folders based on MAPILab Groupware Server allows all users to post and read comments. For example, informal announcements about parties, company recreational events, etc.
- A server part of the software can be installed on any user’s computer with administrator rights given to one or more users. Installation and set-up is simple and intuitive.
- From the employee’s standpoint, a folder in MAPILab Groupware Server looks like a shared folder of Microsoft Outlook and acts exactly like a folder in Microsoft Exchange Server: at the exact moment that someone creates a new element in the folder, it is visible in the user’s Microsoft Outlook folder.
- Like the connection between Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Exchange Serve, the connection between Microsoft Outlook and MAPILab Groupware Server works according to the MAPI protocol. This insures that clients work together in real time.
- Importing domains and local users. There is no need to add each new user or client separately, rather, they can be imported from the Active Directory and the users can connect to the server using their names and passwords for the domain.
- Microsoft Outlook 2000/XP/2003/2007
MAPILab Groupware Server 1.5.3 Screenshot
MAPILab Groupware Server 1.5.3 Keywords
Bookmark MAPILab Groupware Server 1.5.3
MAPILab Groupware Server 1.5.3 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Outlook Connector for MDaemon 2.2.3
- Native POP3 Connector 2.4.5
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 14.00.0482.020 Beta 1 / 2007 3.1
- POPcon 3.50
- AXIGEN Mail Server Office Edition Free 6.2
- Microsoft Exchange Server 5.5 MTA Patch
- Microsoft Exchange Server 5.5 Web Client Patch Update
- Microsoft Exchange Server 5.5 Information Store Pa