MessageExtract 1.1.14 Build 225
MessageExtract 1.1.14 Build 225 Ranking & Summary
MessageExtract 1.1.14 Build 225 description
MessageExtract 1.1.14 Build 225 is designed as a professional and functional automated email messages extractor program. With MessageExtract you can export and backup your email messages to several formats like MSG, EML, PDF and targets like Gmail, Outlook, Amazon S3 and CRM software like BatchBook and Highrise.
MessageExtract can process and read several email sources like email stored on disk as single files (EML, MSG, PDF), email clients like Outlook, Windows Mail, Thunderbird, etc. and also can process messages from POP and IMAP sources like GMail. It has an easy to use graphical interface that allows you to automate the extraction process. Emails exported can be compressed and encrypted, burned to CD/DVD or sent to a FTP server.
- Backup Your Email
- Read and copy your email messages to:
- Local Storage: Used as a cache and offline storage. The folder structure is not preserved
- Local Backup: Save your email as single files optionally ZIP compressed and encrypted preserving your folders structure.
- Amazon S3: Read and copy your email to / from Amazon S3 with optional ZIP compression and encryption
- Copy your email messages to the CRM of your choice:
- MessageExtract searches for a contact in the CRM package with an email address equal to the From header of the email message. If there is a contact that has the corresponding email address then the email message will be created / forwarded.
- The following CRM software is supported: BatchBook, Capsule CRM, Highrise, Solve360
- CRM Export
- MessageExtract has powerful filters:
- Filters: Process only the messages that you specify
- Blacklist Filters: You can check whether an email message is blacklisted on SpamCop, DSBL or Spamhaus
- MessageExtract has also an images download manager. The downloaded images will be included in the target of your choice.
- Read your email messages from several sources:
- Single Files: Read messages stored as single files like MSG, EML, PDF, etc
- Email Clients: Read messages stored on Outlook, Windows Mail, Thunderbird, etc. You don't need to have the original client installed to read the messages. You need MS Outlook to read PST files.
- Web Mail: Read email from any POP or IMAP source.
- Backup: You can read messages stored on a local backup or stored on Amazon S3.
- Email Sources
- Export your email messages to the following targets:
- Single Files: Save your email messages as MSG, EML, PDF, TXT, HTM, etc. Optionally you can compress them as ZIP or encrypt them.
- IMAP: Copy your messages to any IMAP target like GMail.
- Outlook: Copy your messages to MS Outlook.
- CRM: Copy your messages to Highrise, BatchBook, etc.
- Backup: Copy your messages to a local backup or to Amazon S3.
- Export Targets
- Aditionally MessageExtract has the following actions:
- File and Folder operations
- Execute Application
- FTP Operations.
- Email Forwarding
- CD /DVD Burning
- Additional Actions
- Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
MessageExtract 1.1.14 Build 225 Screenshot
MessageExtract 1.1.14 Build 225 Keywords
Bookmark MessageExtract 1.1.14 Build 225
MessageExtract 1.1.14 Build 225 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Recovery Toolbox for Word 22.214.171.124
- Password Recovery Toolbox for Outlook 126.96.36.199
- FAR 2.0 Build 1672 Beta / 2.0 Build 1666
- Freemake Video Downloader 1.1.14
- SlimBrowser 5.00 Build 028 Beta / 4.12 Build 026
- JumpBox for the Moodle Course Management System 1.1.14
- Visual Build Professional 188.8.131.52
- JumpBox for the Movable Type Blogging Platform 1.1.14
- FreeProxy 4.0 Build 1711 Beta / 3.92 Build 1644
- Xion Audio Player 1.0 Build 118 Beta / 1.0 Build 100
- SoftCab Proxy Chain 1.1.14
- Body Build Muscle Professional 1.6.81
- Alnera FeedWorkshop RSS Editor 184.108.40.206
- ST Thumbnails Explorer 1.5 Build 1400 Beta 2 / 1.2 Build 2310
- Anachronox build 45 patch
- Rainlendar Pro 2.5 Build 79 Beta / 2.5 Build 72