MessageSave 4.0 Ranking & Summary
MessageSave 4.0 description
MessageSave 4.0 offers a software which can save email messages outside of Outlook, used for email archiving, backup, document management, sharing, legal compliance, and much more.
MessageSave support "msg", "txt", "eml" and "mbox" file formats. MessageSave supports manual, scheduler and rule-based modes and integrates with Outlook for one-click access right from the toolbar.
Use it to save e-mail messages for archiving, data retention, regulatory compliance, backup, email sharing, and exporting Outlook email to other clients, such as Mac Mail.app.
- Backup, save and archive Outlook messages on hard disk, network drive, CD-R, etc.
- Save Outlook email messages, including attachments, as individual files.
- Organize messages in file system folders for easy access, sharing and filing.
- Institute consistent email archiving policy in your organization.
- Keep email message along with other related documents.
- Store messages for legal compliance.
- Keep audit trail of email messages.
- Standardize your organization's email storage policy.
- Reduce mailbox/PST size. Offload Exchange storage.
- Automatically save messages with rules wizard.
- Process Outlook messages with custom scripts.
- And much more ...
- Integrated with Outlook for one-click access.
- Easily save one, multiple or all messages with one mouse click.
- Flexible and customizable file and subfolder naming.
- Save messages in .msg, .txt, .eml, mbox* , vCard (.vcf) and iCalendar (.ics) formats.
- Works on sent and received messages.
- Saved .msg files include the entire message content, including attachments.
- Compatible with Windows Desktop Search for easy searching and retrieval of saved messages.
- Works on Tasks and Contacts.
- Works on Public Folders.
- Extensible with custom scripts. API reference.
- Automatically save messages with rule wizard rules (custom rule action) or using a scheduler.
- Export Outlook folders as RSS 2.0 files.
- Read messages in plain text without annoying images and popups.
- Easily view/save full Internet (RFC 822) message headers.
- Highly optimized for speed and size (download is only 420KB).
- Compatible with Outlook 2000, 2002 (XP), 2003 and 2007.
- Supports large-scale deployment and administration.
- An ability to centrally control settings by system administrators.
- Export email messages, Contacts and Calendar in format compatible with Apple Mail and Entourage.
- Windows 2000, XP or Vista with the latest Service Pack.
- Outlook 2000 SP3, 2002 SP3, 2003 SP3, 2007 SP1.
- mbox format support requires Outlook 2002 or newer.
- MessageSave does NOT work with Outlook Express.
MessageSave 4.0 Screenshot
MessageSave 4.0 Keywords
Bookmark MessageSave 4.0
MessageSave 4.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.