Mirramail 3.1.1 Ranking & Summary
Mirramail 3.1.1 description
Mirramail 3.1.1 is an effective program designed to solve your email privacy concerns, by making it easy to encrypt your Email.
The security provided by Mirramail is not just for sending and receiving messages - the messages stored on your computer are also encrypted. Using Mirramail you can send encrypted email using 256-bit AES Encryption at the click of a button.
You can encrypt a message with a Password you provide or let the Mirracrypt key server allocate a unique encryption key. Either way, the message is automatically encrypted and can be automatically decrypted, but only by the authorized recipient.
Mirramail also encrypts your locally stored messages from unauthorized access and prying eyes. That's great security if your computer is stolen or unattended. Mirramail is a must if you use a web-based email service like Google Gmail, Yahoo Mail or AOL because each message you send or receive using Mirramail encryption is stored on their mail servers in its encrypted format. Protect your privacy and try it now.
- All the messages you store on your computer are secure, no one else can read your stored messages or send / receive your email messages, without your authority.
- You can send anyone an encrypted email, which can only be decrypted by the intended recipient.
- Secure Address Book... all your contact information is encrypted and can only be accessed with your authority.
- Security is usually synonymous with inconvenience. But Mirramail™ works like any email program after you login with your password. Zero inconvenience - Maximum security.
- Seamless integration with most email programs such as Outlook™ or Outlook Express™... receive your email with Outlook™ and decrypt it with Mirramail™.
- Unspecified updates,
- Bug fixes.
Mirramail 3.1.1 Screenshot
Mirramail 3.1.1 Keywords
Bookmark Mirramail 3.1.1
Mirramail 3.1.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.