MSN Messenger 7.5 InfoPack 1.0
MSN Messenger 7.5 InfoPack 1.0 Ranking & Summary
MSN Messenger 7.5 InfoPack 1.0 description
MSN Messenger 7.5 InfoPack 1.0 offers you the information on the latest MSN Messenger 7.5 Beta. The report contains detailed information and screenshots. Adobe Acrobat Reader is required, just extract and view the PDF file.
- Voice Clips
- The new Voice Clips feature in MSN 7.5 allows users to send sound recordings that are up to 15 seconds in length to other users of MSN Messenger 7.5 (and most likely newer versions) using your microphone. To record a sound clip, you need to hold down the Voice Clip button or the F2 key and then speak into your microphone to record your voice, or alternateively use Sound Clips.
- New: You can now use Sound Clips for MSN 7.5 to send MP3 and Wave files as voice clips!
- Needless to say, the voice clips are not of the highest quality in order for reducing the time it takes to send and receive.
- When you receive Voice Clips, they will either be played automatically or played when you click the play button, according to your settings. There is also an option to save Voice Clips as WAV (wave) files.
- MSN 7.5 Dynamic or Animated Chat Window Backgrounds
- As with the MSN Display Pictures in MSN Messenger 7.0, Conversation windows also have a similar 'Dynamic' counterpart in MSN Messenger 7.5. That means: animated backgrounds for your chat window, as opposed to the previously available static ones (Any GIF/JPEG/PNG image). These dynamic backgrounds are also more interactive, and come with custom Nudges, that means when one of your contacts sends you a nudge, instead of the usual (somewhat annoying) Nudge sound and Window shaking, an animation (most likely with sound) will take place. MSN Messenger 7.5 will automatically adjusts font colors to be clearly visible when you load a dynamic background, and most of the animations so far are not very annoying (as you might expect). MSN Messenger 7.5 comes loaded with 2 default dynamic backgrounds (not enabled by default), with several others available for free from BlueMountain, but they are expected to be mostly premium (not free) content in the final release of MSN 7.5.
- A word of warning about using Animated/Dynamic Backgrounds in MSN Messenger 7.5:
- Using Dynamic Backgounds in MSN Messenger 7.5 will cause your computer's CPU usage to increase significantly (sometimes by up to 30%) and increase the amount of RAM (Memory) consumed by MSN Messenger. If you are using an older computer, you may experience some lagging.
- Weblinks to interact with MSN Messenger 7.5
- MSN Messenger 7.5.0299 introduced WebLinks, a way for links on web pages to provoke methods in MSN Messenger, such as starting conversations or adding new contacts. All the details on these links and example code can be found in our MSN Messenger 7.5 Final Web Links article!
- MSN 7.5 - Design and Interface changes in MSN Messenger 7.5
- The first change you will notice is that the Sign-In screen has been redesigned to now show your MSN Display Picture (very similar to those MSN Messenger concept designs we saw earlier this year). There are several options for remembering your sign-in name and password, sign-in names are no longer saved to the list by default (as with the previous MSN Messenger releases). There is also an option to easily delete an address from the sign-in list.
- In the main Contact List window of MSN Messenger 7.5, the 'Add a Contact' has now been moved to the top of the contact list.
- In the conversation window we find several buttons re-named, a brand new Voice Clip button, and a Webcam indicator is displayed under your and your contact's MSN Display Picture. Dynamic backgrounds are now listed under the Backgrounds drop down.
- MSN 7.5 - Conclusions
- The Official Public/Final version of MSN Messenger 7.5 released was released on August 24, 2005. The new MSN Messenger 7.5 provides some neat yet not must-have features. It proves to be a worthwhile update (if you use Windows XP or newer, otherwise you can only upgrade to MSN 7.0) sinply for the improved GUI and ease of use, and most programs and add-ons that are compatible with MSN 7.0 are still compatible with the MSN 7.5 upgraded version.
Requirements: Adobe Acrobat Reader
MSN Messenger 7.5 InfoPack 1.0 Screenshot
MSN Messenger 7.5 InfoPack 1.0 Keywords
Bookmark MSN Messenger 7.5 InfoPack 1.0
MSN Messenger 7.5 InfoPack 1.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.