Network Assistant 4.4
Network Assistant 4.4 Ranking & Summary
Network Assistant 4.4 description
Network Assistant 4.4 offers you an excellent and powerful product which is a real-time communication utility for the office environment, including channels-based chat, shared whiteboard, message board and instant messaging. It is intended to be used in small office or home office (SOHO) local networks. Network Assistant does not require an Internet connection or a dedicated server and supports IP Multicast technology that allows traffic-friendly group messages.
Network Assistant offers some surprising and cool features such as user details, file transfers, remote processes control, remote screenshots, activity tracking and more.
Network Assistant is simple, efficient and may be used instead of old good WinPopup (however, Network Assistant can work with WinPopup well too).
Network Assistant has multilingual interface. In addition to the base English, Network Assistant supports another languages.
- Serverless technology: Network Assistant does not require an Internet connection or a dedicated server. It uses serverless technology based on IP Multicast or broadcast.
- Channels-based chat: There are four types of chat channels: general, announcer, password protected and private (person-to-person). Channels help to support discussions on different subjects.
- Instant messaging: Network Assistant supports its own instant messages and WinPopup/Messenger messages as well.
- Shared whiteboard; You and your friends or coworkers can draw on shared whiteboard. Using the whiteboard, you can explain concepts by diagramming information, using a sketch, or displaying graphics.
- Graphical emoticons: You can use animated graphical emoticons in your chat phrases and instant messages to show your feelings. Over 40 emoticons are available in the default emoticons library and you can download and install additional emoticons libraries.
- Message board: Message Board allows you and your friends or coworkers to share informational messages (posts). It automatically collects and displays messages from all Network Assistant users.
- User details:You can view details of remote users and specify your own details: full name, gender, age, work/contact information and picture (photo/avatar). Therefore you can share this information with all Network Assistant users.
- File transfers: You can easily send and receive files. You can even resume file transfers.
- Remote processes control: You can view processes on a remote computer and create/terminate remote processes.
- Remote screenshots: You can view screenshots of a remote screen (multiple monitors supported).
- Remote clipboard viewing: You can view the text content of a remote Window clipboard as well.
- Computer usage statistics tracking: Network Assistant tracks the usage of computer when it is online. You can view the usage statistics of your own and remote computer as well.
- Remote alerts: You can define alerts on some remote events for a particular remote computer and specify different actions for them. For example, you may want to be notified when some remote user is typing into the chat window or when he takes the screenshot of your system.
- Multilingual user interface: Network Assistant has multilingual user interface. In addition to the base English, Network Assistant supports another languages.
- Animated emoticons support
- Active nicknames, computer names/shares and URLs in chat history and private messages (hypertext links).
- New animated emoticons pack "Kolobok"
- Minimize to tray by ESC key (instead of Alt+T)
- GIF screenshots compression speed greatly improved
Requirements: Windows 9x/Me/NT/2000/2003/XP/Vista
Network Assistant 4.4 Screenshot
Network Assistant 4.4 Keywords
Bookmark Network Assistant 4.4
Network Assistant 4.4 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.