Newsgroup Commander Pro 9.05
Newsgroup Commander Pro 9.05 Ranking & Summary
Newsgroup Commander Pro 9.05 description
Newsgroup Commander Pro 9.05 is a powerful, easy to use usenet news and RSS reader client which allows you to find any information you`re looking for in news group archives. The program allows the fastest email messages downloading from selected newsgroups.
Software extracts information from newsgroups using multiple include/exclude keyword filters based on article contents and subjects. You can use your selected keywords to scan the target audience and only return the information you are interested in.
The program includes the following features and options: search for messages using keywords; built-in newsgroup reader for online / offline reading of messages; view individual messages within a newgroup for reading; multiple include/exclude filters; article subject preview; manages unlimited newsgroups, filters, addresses, etc;.
The operation is performed as follows:
- Run the program.
- Click "New NNTP" on the server list panel.
- Specify NNTP server settings. You can learn them from your ISP or from the administrator or the NNTP server to which you wish to connect.
- Click "Get List". Wait while the program is downloading the discussion groups list. When downloaded, the list is saved by the program, so you do not need to download it again. Please note that the groups download command may vary from server to server. Therefore please select the proper command for the current server in the program settings.
- Save the settings.
- Select the newly added server.
- Choose a topic and click the "Check News" button. Wait while Newsgroup Commander Pro is downloading the articles list and then starts downloading articles.
- Wait while the program is connecting to the server and the "Stop All" button lights up. If the "Stop All" button does not light up, check the NNTP server settings and your computer settings. It is possible that you have a firewall installed on your computer to protect from viruses or unauthorized network connections. Configure your firewall so that Newsgroup Commander Pro has privileges when working through the corresponding port. Usually it is port 119.
- You can stop the process using the "Stop All" button and proceed with viewing articles offline.
- Search for messages using keywords.
- Built-in newsgroup reader for online / offline reading of messages.
- View individual messages within a newgroup for reading.
- Multiple include/exclude filters to search and find articles by content..
- Manages unlimited newsgroups, filters, addresses, etc.
- Post Messages
Requirements: A standard Windows PC
Newsgroup Commander Pro 9.05 Screenshot
Newsgroup Commander Pro 9.05 Keywords
Bookmark Newsgroup Commander Pro 9.05
Newsgroup Commander Pro 9.05 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.