Notes4Outlook 1.0 Build 1406
Notes4Outlook 1.0 Build 1406 Ranking & Summary
Notes4Outlook 1.0 Build 1406 description
Notes4Outlook 1.0 Build 1406 is considered as a handy as well as reliable add-on for Microsoft Outlook to attach virtual sticky notes to Outlook emails. With Notes4Outlook you can easily keep your thoughts, ideas, pre-composed replies and lots more in context with any Outlook email.Whenever you select an email that has a Notes4Outlook note attached, Notes4Outlook will automatically display the attached note in a separate pop-up note window from where you can access all note editing features.
With Notes4Outlook it is easy to pre-compose replies, store notes that are linked to emails, reply with notes, forward an email with your note attached as a PDF, Microsoft Word document, HTML file, RTF file, or as a plain text file. Additionally you can import PDF, Microsoft Word, HTML, RTF as well as plain text files into any note you want to attach to an email, since Notes4Outlook can handle all those different file formats.
- Save time because you will never get lost in all your 'real' paper notes
- Work faster since Notes4Outlook allows it to save your ideas and thoughts will you have them
- Will be more efficient by pre-composing email replies and attaching them to emails before sending a reply
- Will be more organized since Notes4Outlook will automatically organize your notes and keep them in context with your emails
- Will wonder what you did without Notes4Outlook
- Attach virtual sticky notes to Outlook emails
- Create notes with the Notes4Outlook 'Note editor' that includes all the main formatting features of a regular word processor
- Pre-compose fully formatted (HTML) replies that remain attached to any Outlook email before you actually send your reply
- Reply with any pre-composed note with a single mouse click only
- Forward parent emails with notes attached as a Adobe PDF, Microsoft Word Document, HTML, Richt Text (RTF), or plain text file
- Attach files to notes and include them automatically to your replies and forwarding messages
- Export your notes as Adobe PDF, Microsoft Word Document, HTML, Richt Text (RTF), or plain text files
- Import Adobe PDF, Microsoft Word Document, HTML, Richt Text (RTF), or plain text files into your notes
- Notes4Outlook fully integrates into Microsoft Outlook 2003, 2007 and 2010 (Outlook 2010 32bit only - 64bit support is in development). Microsoft Exchange is not supported. Notes4Outlook works both on 32bit and on 64bit editions of Windows and includes an English and a German user interface. The Microsoft .net framework v3.51 must be installed on the target computer, which is the case by default on Windows Vista, and Windows 7.
Notes4Outlook 1.0 Build 1406 Screenshot
Notes4Outlook 1.0 Build 1406 Keywords
Bookmark Notes4Outlook 1.0 Build 1406
Notes4Outlook 1.0 Build 1406 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- PDF to Word RTF Converter 1.3
- office Convert Pdf to Doc Text Rtf Free 6.1
- HTML-to-RTF Pro DLL .Net 3.1.0
- Kernel for Lotus Notes to Outlook 8.12.01
- Export Notes 8.12.01
- RTF to PDF Converter 3.0
- EMF2PDF (Metafile to PDF,EMF to PDF,WMF to PDF,RTF To PDF) Command Line 3.2
- Unistal Lotus Notes to Outlook Conversion 3.0