NWSend 5.0 Ranking & Summary
NWSend 5.0 description
NWSend 5.0 is an easy-to-use and strong program for sending and receiving messages between Novell NetWare users that have Client32 installed. The program sends messages using the same protocol as standard NetWare utility does, so everybody can receive such messages without any additional software.
However, in contrast with standard Novell utility, NWSend gives you very flexible and useful way to select recipients of your messages: you may filter users using NDS properties and obtain the list of users extremely FAST. Incredible speed of the program (its at least two times faster than any other available solution) allows you to work easy and without unneeded delays.
For further streamlined workflow, NWSend allows you to store ten frequently used messages and send it just by one mouse click. And system administrators will appreciate NWSends command-line interface to avoid any work at all!
- Utilizes the same standard protocol.
- Maximum message size is 64 KB, not just 250 characters as in the standard client.
- The number of lines per message is unlimited (in contrast with the maximum 3 lines of the Novell tool).
- Users may send messages to any user group available in NDS (not only to Bindery groups, as with the standard client).
- A complete message history — both sent and received.
- A complete set of filtration rules for users list, it is even possible to use existing NDS attributes.
- Added Message History dialog,
- Completely rewritten messages sending algorithm,
- Improved reliability and many other new features
Requirements: Novell Client32 installed
NWSend 5.0 Screenshot
NWSend 5.0 Keywords
Bookmark NWSend 5.0
NWSend 5.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.