OnLAN Messenger 3.9.0
OnLAN Messenger 3.9.0 Ranking & Summary
OnLAN Messenger 3.9.0 description
OnLAN Messenger 3.9.0 offers you a versatile client-server multi-user tool for message and file exchange. This product has been specially developed for use inside corporate networks (enterprise instant messaging), therefore its functions and settings in the first place are oriented on corresponding to the needs of the different level companies for safe, secure, handy and controllable instant messaging solution.
OnLAN Messenger service consists of three program modules:Server part(details):
- OnLAN Server (server)
- OnLAN Monitor (monitor)
- OnLAN Messenger (client)
OnLAN Server module supports different types of exchange between service clients, organizing access to the database. There are two types of administration: console and web-interface, with ability to separate administrators’ roles.
OnLAN Monitor module is a support module for OnLAN Server. It starts or stops server (automatically or manually) and provides server recovery if error occurred.
Both of these modules are system services and work in close contact with server computer operating system core. They are installed on the same server computer, therefore monitor is working in local mode. There’s also an opportunity to monitor server working from any computer in the company LAN in the remote mode.
Client part of OnLAN Messenger service consists of only one module OnLAN Messenger(client). It should be started on every machine that is connected to the messaging service.
All of the OnLAN Messenger service program modules have been developed for OS Windows (95-XP) with minimal system requirements: Pentium 200 Mhz, RAM 64Mb, SVGA (256 colors 800x600), mouse.
The “OnLAN Messenger” service’s name comes from “local area network [LAN] message exchange.” It underlines that OnLAN secure instant messenger is corporate-oriented (enterprise) and corresponds with the needs of companies (and sister companies) for a convenient, controllable, safe, and secure messaging software. OnLAN Messenger is a client-server, multi-user application for message and file exchange. This product has been specially developed for use inside corporate networks as an enterprise instant LAN messenger. Therefore, its functions (messenger and chat) and settings are primarily focused on making sure that businesses have a secure and convenient means of sending files and messages.
5 Benefits for Your Company:
- Send messages to your colleagues through your own corporate instant messaging network
- Take advantage of features essential for your team and forget about useless and complicated functions
- Enjoy guaranteed highest security level with messenger chat, which simply can’t be achieved by public messengers like ICQ, AIM, and MSN
- Monitor the actual working time of your employees
- Save on the most cost-effective enterprise messaging software
- Always Online when Working: loaded on startup, a user can’t force the messenger to close
- Guaranteed Delivery and Reading: 100% delivery and reading guarantee through read notification
- Working Time Monitoring: employees’ online presence reports, analytics, and charts
- Flexible Policies Editor: setting up different policies, settings, and roles for different users
- Easy Centralized Installation and Setup of Communication Server: the software is installed once on administrator’s computer. After that, all users are ready to run it on their workstations.
- Administrators’ Web Interface: user-friendly administrator’s web interface that is accessible from anywhere
- Centralized Settings Management: each user’s messenger’s settings can be managed from the messenger server
- Centralized Updates: the software is updated for all users at once
- All Actions and Messages in One Place: centralized actions logging and all messages viewed in web interface
- Active Directory Integration: Integration with any source or database on contact information (AD, LDAP, any DB, Excel, etc.)
- Outside Contacts Avoidance: messaging is limited within your company
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) and Terminal Server Support: secure data transfer through remote access
- Visible Organizational Structure: multilevel hierarchy of departments and divisions of employees
- Group and Personal Messages: sending messages to a group of users or only to the chosen one
- Users’ Information: status, group, position, phone number, e-mail all in a popup window when aiming mouse pointer at a contact name in OnLAN Messenger’s main window
- Message Status and History: view status of sent/received messages in message history window
- Offline Messages: A user will receive sent messages as soon as he goes online
- User Status Support: view present status of a user: away, screensaver, computer blocked, etc.
- No Internet Connection Required: the system has its own secured messaging server
- Encryption and Compression: all messages are secured with cutting-edge encryption methods, and delivery is guaranteed by TCP protocol usage with minimum load of network channels
- Formatted Messages and File Transfer: sending messages and files with formatting
- Command Line Message Sending: sending messages from command line
- Everything: Monitor graphic interface removed. Web-interface added.
- Client: Recipient status icon in sending form.
- Server: Interactive tips added to server web-interface management elements.
- Web-interface help added.
- More functional statistics block in web-interface.
OnLAN Messenger 3.9.0 Screenshot
OnLAN Messenger 3.9.0 Keywords
Bookmark OnLAN Messenger 3.9.0
OnLAN Messenger 3.9.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.