OnLAN Messenger 3.9.13
OnLAN Messenger 3.9.13 Ranking & Summary
OnLAN Messenger 3.9.13 description
OnLAN Messenger 3.9.13 is known as a useful tool which is corporate-oriented (enterprise) and corresponds with the needs of companies (and sister companies) for a convenient, controllable, safe, and secure messaging software. OnLAN Messenger is a client-server, multi-user application for message and file exchange.
This product has been specially developed for use inside corporate networks as an enterprise instant LAN messenger. Therefore, its functions (messenger and chat) and settings are primarily focused on making sure that businesses have a secure and convenient means of sending files and messages. 5 Benefits for Your Company: Send messages to your colleagues through your own corporate instant messaging network; Take advantage of features essential for your team and forget about useless and complicated functions.
- Always Online when Working: loaded on startup, a user can’t force the messenger to close
- Guaranteed Delivery and Reading: 100% delivery and reading guarantee through read notification
- Working Time Monitoring: employees’ online presence reports, analytics, and charts
- Flexible Policies Editor: setting up different policies, settings, and roles for different users
- Easy Centralized Installation and Setup of Communication Server: the software is installed once on administrator’s computer. After that, all users are ready to run it on their workstations.
- Administrators’ Web Interface: user-friendly administrator’s web interface that is accessible from anywhere
- Centralized Settings Management: each user’s messenger’s settings can be managed from the messenger server
- Centralized Updates: the software is updated for all users at once
- All Actions and Messages in One Place: centralized actions logging and all messages viewed in web interface
- Active Directory Integration: Integration with any source or database on contact information (AD, LDAP, any DB, Excel, etc.)
- Outside Contacts Avoidance: messaging is limited within your company
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) and Terminal Server Support: secure data transfer through remote access
- Visible Organizational Structure: multilevel hierarchy of departments and divisions of employees
- Group and Personal Messages: sending messages to a group of users or only to the chosen one
- Version 3.9.13 includes Module for importing data (employees) from Active Directory (AD) and Module for importing data (employees) from Microsoft Excel.
OnLAN Messenger 3.9.13 Screenshot
OnLAN Messenger 3.9.13 Keywords
Bookmark OnLAN Messenger 3.9.13
OnLAN Messenger 3.9.13 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.