Outlook Attachment Manager 2.1
Outlook Attachment Manager 2.1 Ranking & Summary
Outlook Attachment Manager 2.1 description
Outlook Attachment Manager 2.1 is designed as a MS Outlook add-in application which can transparently detach/re-attach attachments and embedded images to/from the Cloud, for example by using the Amazon S3 or Microsoft Azure service. In addition, it can send large attachments (up to 5GB with Amazon S3) through Cloud directly from your email program. Detaching could be fully automated and re-attaching is a simple mouse click. Furthermore, it is all transparent that it appears to you that the attachments are still in the message.
- Works with Microsoft Outlook 2003 and Microsoft Outlook 2007
- Supports Amazon S3, Microsoft Azure and Network attached drive (behind firewall)
- Transparently detach and re-attach
- Send large attachments through the Cloud
- Detach both regular attachments and embedded images
- Support detaching images and sending large attachments in Azure.
- Support detaching images in Azure
- Support sending large attachments in Azure
- Customizable subdirectory path
- Customizable minimal file size to detach
Outlook Attachment Manager 2.1 Screenshot
Outlook Attachment Manager 2.1 Keywords
Bookmark Outlook Attachment Manager 2.1
Outlook Attachment Manager 2.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- SPAMfighter: Spam Filter for Outlook/Outlook Express 6.6.25
- Personal Knowledge Portal for Microsoft Outlook RC1
- Microsoft Outlook 98 Update: E-mail Security 6-5-2000
- Microsoft Outlook 2000 SR-1 Update: E-mail Security 6-5-2000
- Microsoft Outlook 2000 SR-1 Email security update 6-24-2000
- Capital Radio 604 Stationery for Outlook 1.10
- fwdReminder 1.0
- TeleNotes for Outlook 1.0