Outlook Tools 3.15.1
Outlook Tools 3.15.1 Ranking & Summary
Outlook Tools 3.15.1 description
With the Normalize phone numbers tool you can reformat your phone numbers in a normalized form in a canonical format.
The dialing process out of Outlook, or even with a synchronized mobile phone, is trouble-free after that. Furthermore it is possible to change the old Swiss prefix (1) into the new prefix (44) and to hide fax numbers in your address book.
or your mailbox. The function Change message class changes the display form of existing Outlook elements
- Duplicate serch in contact folders
- Duplicate serch in task folders
- Duplicate serch in journal folders
- Duplicate serch in note folders
- Duplicate serch in calendar folders
- Duplicate serch in mail folders
- Removal or moving of duplicates
- Insert Outlook-ID of duplicat in user-defined field
- Normalize phone numbers limited (up to 20 contacts)
- Search and replace
- Save attachments
- Change message class
- Automated Update
- Outlook 2000 or higher
Outlook Tools 3.15.1 Screenshot
Outlook Tools 3.15.1 Keywords
Bookmark Outlook Tools 3.15.1
Outlook Tools 3.15.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.