Ozum 5.08 Build 5080
Ozum 5.08 Build 5080 Ranking & Summary
Ozum 5.08 Build 5080 description
Ozum 5.08 Build 5080 is a brilliant Usenet reader, programmable robot (scanner, pictures/files grabber) and poster designed and built to work with multimedia content of the Usenet (especially alt.binary newsgroups), such is images, video and sound files.
Ozum's built-in cross-group search engine and active binary groups directory let you do in seconds what normally takes hours. Find what you want using an easy search interface. Download files or even whole sets of multipart files with a single mouse click. It has never been so easy!
Unmatched multimedia functionality: only Ozum lets you view incomplete or partial video files, preview individual parts of multipart video/sound clips (mpeg, mpg, mpe, avi, asf, rm, mp3, wav) without having to download all the parts. It automatically decodes binary files in all encoding formats, including yEnc, automatically assembles them (no NZB files needed), recovers missing/corrupt files using parity sets (PAR files) when needed and unpacks RAR archives.
- Ozum is a perfect tool for any user.: It makes work with the Usent as easy as "drag-n-drop" for novice users, while more advanced users will enjoy the power and control it offers.
- Find what you want instantly across Usenet binary groups: Ozum's built-in search engine makes this task as easy as using Google.
- Full support for encrypted downloads (SSL): Your ISP does not have to know what you are downloading. Data is encrypted on news server and decrypted on your computer. Nobody in the middle can intercept it.
- No need to download millions of article headers. Get what you want with a few clicks: Using Ozum active binary groups directory, you can browse Usenet contents as a giant Web site. You point and click on what you want. You can download whole sets of hundreds of files with a single mouse click.
- Ozum is designed and developed for work with Usenet multimedia content: Ozum is a binary newsreader designed and built to work with multimedia content of the Usenet, such is images, video and sound files
- Unlike other commercially available products, Ozum's multimedia sampling allows users to make informed decisions on whether they want the multimedia object(s) or not before they download it.
- Ozum automatically downloads, assembles and decodes binary files.
- Ozum is three applications in one: Ozum is an on-line and off-line newsreader, a fully programmable news robot/scanner and an autoposter. All 3 applications are designed specifically to access and manage multimedia content of the Usenet! Plus, you can use it to manage your collections of pictures.
- Automatic assembling of large multipart posts. No .nzb files needed: If you use Ozum, you don't need NZB files because Ozum assembles multipart posts automatically. Just double click on any part of a multipart post and Ozum will find all the parts and ask you whether you want to download whole file or only a part of it.
- Preview parts of large media files! Save your time and traffic: Ozum's multimedia sampling allows you to make informed decisions on whether you want the multimedia object(s) or not before you download it.
- It is the only newsreader that allows you to view or listen to individual parts of multipart audio/video files (mpg/mpeg, avi, asf, rm, mp3, wav) without having to download and assemble the whole file.
- You can retrieve and pre-play individual parts of multipart audio and video files. Because these parts are usually much smaller than the whole file, viewing parts at different points of the file is an economic and fast way to get an idea of whether you want the whole file before you’ve wasted a considerable amount of your time on downloading and assembling it. Another use of this unique feature is that now you can peek inside of multipart audio/video files that are not complete on your server. Before, you could not assemble incomplete files and thus, you could not play them. Now, you can peek, play and save them on your hard drive even if the file is incomplete! You can salvage it! Download a free trial version of Ozum and see how it works.
- Ozum is an absolute must have for users on a volume based downloading plan with their ISP, facing large bills for downloading stuff they didn't really want. It is useful for everyone who would like to have more bang for their buck and time.
- Version 4 and later lets you peek inside huge RAR files: Right-click on a part of RAR file and select "Peek Inside RAR" in the context menu. Ozum will download a few first parts of the archive, unpack them to a temporary folder and open this folder for you. You can get an idea of what the RAR file contents are and even play a fragment of media file if this is what's inside the RAR.
- Automatic processing of .rar, .par and MasterSplitter files: You don't have to worry about posted archived files (.rar, .r00, etc.) and error recovery sets (.par, .P01, ...). You don't even have to know what they are. If interested in a post, just double click on any part of it and Ozum will find all parts, download them, recover errors using recovery sets, if needed and unpack.
- Automatic decoding of binaries (images, audio, video, software files) in all encoding formats - MIME base64, uuencode, xxencode, binhex and yEnc.
- It does not matter what encoding was used to post article. You don't have to know or worry about it. Ozum will detect it automatically and decode the file to its original state.
- Easy and familiar drag drop interface: The basic paradigm of Ozum is simple. Ozum makes working with the multimedia content on the Usenet as easy as working with your hard drives. If you find using Windows Explorer easy, you will find using Ozum easy, too. You can think of Usenet news servers as your remote hard drives to which you have to connect before accessing their contents, and you can think of Usenet newsgroups as directories on these hard drives. Once you have subscribed to the newsgroups of your choice, posting files to the Usenet and downloading files from the Usenet becomes as easy as copying files from one directory to another on your hard drives. Just drag-n-drop them!
- Automatic generation and posting of images thumbnail sheets and collections CSV files: A fantastic feature for posters: Ozum can automatically generate and post image indexes (contact sheets), e.g. like this one, or like this one. It also automatically creates and posts CSV files. Posters have a way to customize look and feel of the contact sheets and insert custom text there.
- Ozum lets you preview, select and download pictures as easy as double click: Ozum posts and lets you use "double click indexes". They are image indexes, but a bit better than just that. Indexes are there to save time and money. Double click indexes save more time and more money. When you use a "normal" index to select and download images, you have to memorize file names and then search article headers to find and download articles that carry these files. This takes about 5 seconds (at best) per selected article, if the collection is small (within a hundred of articles) or 10 seconds and more if the colection is large (several hundred or thousands of articles). Read more here. When you use a double click index, selecting and finding of an article takes as long as it takes you to point to a thumbnail that you like and click on it. This is about 1 second, and this time does not depend on the size of the collection. Ozum finds the article automatically for you. The process is very easy and effortless. Relax and enjoy. Just double click on what you want and get it. Read more here.
- Full image preview and sorting capabilities. Organaze and manage your image collections easily: You can preview images stored in any directory on your computer, or downloaded in any subscribed newsgroup. You can view them as thumbnails of adjustable size. Sorting is as easy as select, drag and drop to where you want them.
- Multiple projects, password protection: To work with the large diversity of info on the Usenet, you may find it convenient to group similar newsgroups together. You can do this using projects. For example, you can have a Music project, a Humour project, a Family project, a Work project, etc. If you are a dad, you might want to protect your kids or protect yourself from curious kids by creating a DadsOwn project and locking it with a password. If desired, you can also lock Ozum so that a password is required to add a new newsgroup to a project. If this is done, no undesired newsgroups can be added to a project, and thus accessed, without this password. Locking is optional, but can be enabled at any time, even for old, existing projects. If a project is not locked, Ozum will not request a password.
- Disk contents management: Articles are stored only temporarily in newsgroups. Sooner or later they expire. You might want to copy those that you want to retain, to your local hard drive directories for off-line reading or archival purposes. Ozum makes working with the treasures saved on your hard drives very easy and convenient. It allows you to see directories in three views: as a set of files, a set of articles, and thumbnails view.
- Run several downloading/posting jobs concurrently. No limits put: Ozum is a multithreaded application. It does not impose a limit on number of concurrently running downloading/posting jobs. For example, you can be automatically scanning a couple of groups and browsing a third one simultaneously. The number of jobs that you can run simultaneously is limited only by resources of your computer (RAM, CPU), your connection speed and number of connections that your news servers let you use.
- Programmable timer and autoscan: Ozum can be programmed to perform its tasks at the times you want, with the periodicity you want, in completely automatic mode. This includes establishing and terminating Internet connections. In fact, you can setup as many automatic scanning jobs as you want, program them to be performed periodically, leave Ozum running, and never touch it again. You will just find the results of its work (downloaded files and articles) in the directories you assigned.
- Job Monitor: Ozum has a Job Monitor that lets you check the status of the selected job.
- Resource (traffic, on-line time) spending contro: You can pre-set limits on resources used by Ozum in automatic mode in terms of downloaded volume or on-line time. When any such limit is reached, Ozum stops its activity.
- Viewing articles list in Full, Brief or Threaded mode: This feature is convenient if you want to see only one article per a multipart post. To do it, select Brief mode. If you want to follow discussion threads, select Threaded mode.
- No limits on numbers of projects, servers, subscribed newsgroups or articles in the groups: You can have as many of them as you want. Ozum does not place any limits on these numbers.
- Message filters: You can filter out articles based on their poster, words in the subject field, type and size of attachment, and a variety of other properties. Filters can be applied to lists of articles in the groups, so that you can completely ignore articles that you don't want to see. You can also apply filters when scanning newsgroups in automatic mode to avoid downloading articles that are unlikely to carry something worth downloading.
- Best featured, powerful free autoposter.
Ozum 5.08 Build 5080 Screenshot
Ozum 5.08 Build 5080 Keywords
Bookmark Ozum 5.08 Build 5080
Ozum 5.08 Build 5080 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.