Personal Helpdesk for Outlook 5.0.239
Personal Helpdesk for Outlook 5.0.239 Ranking & Summary
Personal Helpdesk for Outlook 5.0.239 description
Personal Helpdesk for Outlook 5.0.239 offers you a versatile and efficient add-in solution for Microsoft Outlook which makes it very easy to manage support requests from your end-users submitted by email, phone calls or web. Designed in line with ITIL guidelines, Personal Helpdesk enables you to log, analyze, track or escalate support requests in an organized and structured way in Outlook. The end result is an improved issue tracking mechanism in Microsoft Outlook that utilize efficient processes for faster response and resolution time.
- Benefits for your organization
- Work on support cases in your Outlook as if you would work on emails
- Single enterprise-wide view of support cases, callers and problems
- Little or no training requirement on your part
- Enable integration with Active Directory
- Common point-of-call for your end-users
- Structured workflow for all helpdesk activity
- Automate support request logging and notifications - no manual tasks
- Higher productivity and increased "up-time"
- Organized state of cases means faster tracking requests
- Identify problem areas and increase helpdesk efficiency
- Benefits for your end-users
- Always in communication loop via automated email/messaging
- Caller Web Access - create, track, escalate or withdraw support request
- Inspires confidence to the helpdesk service
- A self-service knowledge base that act as first level support
- Check on the progress or status of the case via web
- Request support in a standardized way through structured web form
- Case get resolved in a timely manner and hence customer satisfaction
- Microsoft Outlook1 integration
- No change required to default Outlook security settings
- Use your local PST folder, public folder or a shared mailbox
- Convert phone calls, emails, appointments, tasks to support cases
- Drag-and-drop conversion of emails to support cases
- Automatic processing of incoming support requests
- Import callers from local address book or GAL2
- Automatic notifications of Email and SMS3 to helpdesk events
- Assign and enforce Service Level Agreement (SLA) on support cases
- Asset Tracking and Management
- More than 30 Outlook views designed for different helpdesk perspectives
- Keywords and advanced search options in Outlook folder views
- Integrated statistics - Reporting, Charting, and Data Analysis
- Use Skype/modem phone to make outgoing calls
- Customer Web Service (CWS) - AJAX enabled ASP.NET sites through which end-users can submit, escalate, withdraw, reopen or check status on their support cases online. Include a self-service web knowledge base.
- Save support requests, KB articles or other Outlook items to filtered webpage (.htm,.html), web-archive single file (.mht), Microsoft Word documents (.doc), Adobe Portable documents (.pdf), Paper Specification documents (.xps).
- Integrated knowledge base in Outlook as well as on Web Access.
- Select a KB article, convert it to DOC, MHT, PDF or XPS document and automatically attach to emails in two clicks!
- Export cases to external database - Access®, MS SQL, MySQL, Oracle etc.
- Supports English, Español, Norwegian, Dutch, Deutsch and French languages
- Fully supports Outlook 2010
- Conversation threading - Chronological arrangement of emails in single thread!.
- Windows Version: Windows 7 (both 32 bit or 64 bit), Windows Vista, Windows XP.
- Outlook Version: Outlook 2010 (32 bit only), Outlook 2007 and Outlook 2003 (SP2 or above). Personal Helpdesk system operates directly inside the Microsoft Outlook (using Microsoft's "COM add-in" technology). Outlook Express is not supported. Microsoft Outlook Starter edition is also not supported (as it does not support addins).
- Personal Helpdesk Personal Edition can be installed on a local Outlook data store (PST) or exchange mailbox and can be used with many email protocols such as POP, IMAP etc.
- .NET Framework: Version 2.0 or above. Download .NET 2.0 Framework
- Skype (Optional): Version 2.5 or higher to enable Personal Helpdesk system to make phone calls and SMS to callers and technicians
- A Speakerphone modem (Optional): To enable Personal Helpdesk system to utilize your attached landline phone to make calls to callers and technicians
- Custom Web Service
- IIS web server (Optional): All version of IIS starting version 5, 6 and 7. (only applicable to professional edition that supports the TWA and CWS sites)
- ASP.NET 2.0 or above (Optional): The windows server hosting the IIS should have .NET 3.5 or higher to enable ASP.NET. Additionally, under the ASP tab in IIS manager, ASP.NET 2.0 should be active. Download .NET 3.5 Framework
- Maintenance Requirements
- As support cases are stored in Exchange public folders or mailboxes, Personal Helpdesk leverages your existing procedures for archiving, backing-up and security settings in Outlook. Hence, no new maintenance processes, synchronization or backup/archiving functions are necessary at all!
- Storage Requirements
- Implementing a support case in your Exchange public folder/mailbox environment is equal to receiving an email in your inbox. So over time, you would simply be overwhelmed by ever increasing number of resolved cases in the folder that it would probably create a big performance issue. But just like emails, Outlook archives and compressed these old and resolved cases in regular basis, it is highly recommended that help desk maintenance administrators make use of the Outlook archiving tool or the inbuilt Personal Helpdesk archiving utility manually to optimize efficiency and extract overall performance for your help desk.
Personal Helpdesk for Outlook 5.0.239 Screenshot
Personal Helpdesk for Outlook 5.0.239 Keywords
Bookmark Personal Helpdesk for Outlook 5.0.239
Personal Helpdesk for Outlook 5.0.239 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.