POPcon PRO 3.50
POPcon PRO 3.50 Ranking & Summary
POPcon PRO 3.50 description
POPcon PRO 3.50 is an excellent tool you should not meet when working with your emails. It help you connect MS Exchange Server(tm) to POP3 and IMAP mailboxes. It acts as an e-mail collector that retrieves messages from POP3 mailboxes and delivers them to your Microsoft Exchange Server mailboxes according to the intended user found in the mails.
POPcon PRO downloads the emails from POP3, POP3-SSL, IMAP and IMAP-SSL mailboxes and distributes them to exchange or domino mailboxes according to the recipient information found in the mail headers.
The software is compatible with Exchange 2007, 2003 and 2000 Server, Exchange Server 5.5 and all SBS-Versions of Exchange on Windows 2008 Server (x32 or x64), Windows 2003 Server (x32 or x64), Windows 2000, NT 4.0 and even Windows XP. POPcon installs as a OS service and runs in the background with no user logged in.
POPcon PRO checks each incoming email with its built-in antivirus scanner. Emails that contain viruses are encapsulated in a warning message and can be diverted to the postmaster. Antivirus signatures are automatically updated daily. POPcon PRO also includes anti-spam measures.
- PRO-Version special Features
- Built-in internal anti-virus engine - virus-scans every incomming email before relaying it to your exchange server. The virus scanner updates itself weekly or daily (user-selectable) by downloading new virus signatures from the internet.
- Antispam function - checks IP addresses in the headers of incomming emails against internet spam blacklist servers and filters email from known spam senders.
- Rule-based distribution - allows you to forward, send a copy, or delete an email if it meets user-configured conditions. Conditions can be strings to find in recipients, senders, subjects or the names of attachments.
- Excel-importable detailed message log
- PRO Version includes all POPcon standard features:
- Poll private POP3 and IMAP mailboxes and forward mail to a single MS Exchange Server™ mailbox or distribute mail collected in a single catch-all POP3 or IMAP mailbox to multiple MS Exchange Server™ mailboxes according to user the mail was sent to. POPcon analyses the mail header fields (TO:, CC, received .. for, X-RESENT-TO, etc.) and filters mail recipients for matches to pre-configured "allowed" domains.
- Can be installed on same machine as MS Exchange Server™ - uses only one internet connection and at least one POP3 mailbox to receive mail for the whole workgroup or company.
- Flexible scheduling for mail retrieval based on day of week. Have different retrieval times at night and on weekends or have POPcon check for mail every minute.
- Automatically uses a configurable dial-up networking account to connect to and disconnect from the internet. Supports Routers and dedicated internet connections as well.
- Monitor POPcon's actions from any system in your network using the "POPcon Administrator" utility included with the software. Trigger mail retrieval at odd times or configure additional POP3 mailboxes to poll - all from your workstation.
- POPcon is installed as a service, POPcon is started at system startup time without the need for a user to log in.
- New: Special POPcon NOTES variant for Lotus Notes Domino Server.
- New: Wordlists for user-defined blacklists and whitelists can now be exported and imported to/from textfiles
- New: Support for "X-MailScanner-To" and "X-Rcpt-Original" Header
- New: Remove read receipt requests from incomming emails
- Improved: Support for very long multi-line "received..for" headers
- Improved: Support for Exchange blocking emails because of IMF
- Improved: Lowercase characters only in recipient addresses.
- Bugfix: Tagging messages as [SPAM] did not work without Subject header
- Bugfix: Problems with the name resolution of the SMTP/Exchange server could crash POPcon
- Improved: Can now work with reused UIDs in POP3 comms
- Improved: Handles message/partial MIME tags
- Operating System
- Windows 2008 ™ x32 or x64
- Windows 2003 ™ x32 or x64
- Windows 2000 ™
- Windows NT 4.0 ™
- Windows XP ™
- Other software
- Exchange Server 2007™
- Exchange Server 2003™
- Exchange Server 2000™
- Exchange 5.5 Server™
- All SBS-Versions of the above
- Other mail server software:
- Lotus Domino/Notes™
- Tobit David™
- Memory & CPU: No special requirements.
- Harddisc free space: 10MB plus the amount needed to temporarily store downloaded emails before they are forwarded to Exchange - use the maximum size of your internet provider's POP3 or IMAP mailbox to be on the safe side.
- Monitor & graphics: No special requirements.
- Network cards: One network adapter is sufficient but POPcon also works with two or more cards.
- Internet connection - Any internet connection via dial-up or routers as long as POPcon can connect to POP3 and IMAP ports on your ISP mailbox servers.
POPcon PRO 3.50 Screenshot
POPcon PRO 3.50 Keywords
Bookmark POPcon PRO 3.50
POPcon PRO 3.50 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- GFI MailArchiver for Exchange 6.1
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 14.00.0482.020 Beta 1 / 2007 3.1
- Exchange Server Recovery Tool 8.02.01
- Kernel for Exchange Server 7.11.01
- Microsoft Exchange Server 5.5 Web Client Patch Update
- Microsoft Exchange 2000 Enterprise Edition Informa
- Microsoft Exchange Server 5.5 Information Store Pa
- Microsoft Exchange 2000 Server MSN Messenger Servi Update
- ScanMail for Microsoft Exchange Server 2.5 2.5
- XWall for Exchange Server 3.11
- InboxRULES for Exchange Server 2.11
- Mailfender for Exchange 1.0
- Mail Access Monitor for MS Exchange Server 3.2
- MailDisclaimer for Exchange Server 1.3
- MAPILab Rules for Exchange 2.0
- Microsoft Exchange Server Best Practices Analyzer Tool 22.214.171.124
- Exchange Server Toolbox 2.2
- Recovery for Exchange Server 4.1.096249
- ExInsight for Microsoft Exchange 1.1.152
- GFI MailEssentials for Exchange/SMTP 14 Build 20080822 Beta 2 / 12 Build 20080623
- SPAMfighter Exchange Server Module 3.4.1
- Domainkeys/DKIM for IIS/Exchange Server 1.1
- Microsoft Exchange Server 5.5 MTA Patch
- Microsoft Exchange 2000 Conferencing Server Setup