PopNote 3.5 Ranking & Summary
PopNote 3.5 description
PopNote 3.5 is an advanced and easy to use program which provides you with a lightweight yet robust peer to peer Instant Messaging communication client that works over the Internet or LANs. PopNote can send an instant message that will pop up on the destinations Desktop on arrival; or allow more aggressive real time chatting.
The inherent beauty of a PopNote is it does not demand an immediate reply as is the case with real time chatting. In other words, a received Pop Note can be minimized for later disposition, or answered and returned back to the sender immediately
- You can use PopNote's upper incoming dialog window as a simple text editor.
- You can Send a popnote using the Send button OR either Ctrl+Enter or Ctrl+S
- You can automatically re send the "last" popnote with Ctrl+Q
- You can use Ctrl+U to recover your last transmitted PopNote to the Send window.
- You can broadcast to all your populated user buttons with F6.
- You can send text from the upper dialog window if the send window is empty.
- You can see the Echo Round Trip Time (or Lags in ms) in the Status bar.
- You can use Ctrl+W to restore a corrupted address file if you used Ctrl+N first.
- You can run multiple copies of PopNote on one PC, but only with each on unique ports.
- You can leave PopNote in Away mode, chat and have Away restore x minutes later.
- You can use Ctrl+T to toggle through Away activation delays of 3 to 14 seconds.
- You can run a VOIP client like PicoPhone (now bundled) from the PopToy menu.
- You can use PopNote to chat between terminals (LAN mode) on a private Network.
- You can STOP PopNote from minimizing and clearing on initial run with Ctrl+G
- You can backup your copy of PopNote.exe and CFG's with Ctrl+N.
- You can manually resave your copy of PopNoteD2.CFG with Ctrl+I.
- You can manually resave your copy of PopNoteA.CFG with Ctrl+L.
- You can populate a user button with Alt+G (pick one first from address box)
- You can delete the user from any User Button with F1 thru F5.
- You can turn on IP address sharing with F7 (requires remote to send /USERS)
- You can choose between minimize to TaskBar OR Tooltray (the default and preferred).
- You can force PopNote to skip a line in chat with Ctrl+J
- You can Minimize PopNote with Ctrl+M or the "X" in the top right corner.
- You can see what Version your buddy has by sending "/version" less quotes.
- You can close PopNote by right clicking the PopNote ToolTray Icon.
- You can temporarily or permanently block PopNote from popping down with Ctrl+B.
- You can reset the Font to Courier in the Send window with Ctrl+F.
- You can read the latest "Bug and Build" report from the "Help/Whats New" menu.
- You can minimize PopNote from the keyboard with Ctrl+M.
- You can kill (close or exit) PopNote anytime with Ctrl+K.
- You can customize your own away message by creating an "away.txt" file.
- You can reply to any previous incoming PopNote IF you first select their IP.
- You can send a voice message using the PopToys WAVE and FTP Extensions.
- You can send pictures using the PopToys VIEW and FTP extensions.
- You can rename any image Viewer that accepts command tails (parameters) to VIEW.EXE
- You can toggle "Auto Record ON" and auto save users popnotes to unique ID.TXT logs.
- You can use PopNote's top (incoming) dialog window as a basic text editor/viewer.
PopNote 3.5 Screenshot
PopNote 3.5 Keywords
Bookmark PopNote 3.5
PopNote 3.5 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.