SecureMedical.net 3.2.3 Build 564
SecureMedical.net 3.2.3 Build 564 Ranking & Summary
SecureMedical.net 3.2.3 Build 564 description
SecureMedical.net 3.2.3 Build 564 offers users with an exciting as well as smart program which allows you to access, store and send your mail in a secure, private and encrypted environment. Secure Medical.net is intended for use by professionals, small to medium size businesses, and individuals.
Secure Medical is dedicated to provide the medical community and healthcare professionals a secure email hosting solution that is fully compliant with all HIPAA rules and regulations. Secure Medical is targeted to groups of healthcare professionals looking to achieve HIPAA compliance with minimal cost and no technical expertise.
- Compliance with HIPAA data standards, rules, regulations and requirements including
- access management
- PHI tracking
- High Level of Security
- 256 bit AES encryption used for all Secure Medical.net messages.
- No third party keyholder.
- Messages sent and received using Secure Medical.net servers do not route through mail servers on the public Internet like regular email. Both, the sender and the recipient exchange messages on Secure Medical.net secure servers. Messages composed by Secure Medical.net users are sent to the recipient's account without ever leaving Secure Medical.net Secure Data Center servers.
- Secure Medical.net is an excellent way to transmit sensitive information instead of using a fax. Fax is not a secure mode of communication.
- Ease of Use
- It is very difficult for a small to midsize enterprise to effectively implement and manage an encrypted email system. Secure Medical.net solves this problem by managing the system for its clients.
- Users familiar with email and a web browser can use Secure Medical.net immediately.
- Secure Medical.net front-end user interface is easy to use to anyone with basic computer skills.
- Cost Savings
- Our secure and encrypted system will save you money on infrastructure and personnel costs.
- No hardware costs. Secure Medical.net manages the system for you. A server platform would cost you anywhere from $4,000 to $40,000 depending on the level of redundancy required.
- No system administration personnel costs. Server administration personnel would cost you from $50,000 to $90,000 per year.
- No server license required. A server license would cost you anywhere from $600 to $4000 plus additional fees for each user.
- Secure Medical.net can support as many users as required.
- Each user account may be purchased individually; group and multiple accounts are available at discounted rates.
- Accounts are upgradable with unlimited storage capacity.
- Achieve HIPAA compliance with minimal cost
- Transfer protected health information (PHI)
- Send medical records, sensitive business documents
- Collaborate with medical transcription companies
- transfer voice dictations and manage transcriptions
- Unlimited size voice files and transcribed documents
- only authorized parties have access to the data
- Access records are kept for each email and each file accessed
- Physical offsite backup data protection
SecureMedical.net 3.2.3 Build 564 Screenshot
SecureMedical.net 3.2.3 Build 564 Keywords
Bookmark SecureMedical.net 3.2.3 Build 564
SecureMedical.net 3.2.3 Build 564 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Rebex SFTP 2.0.3793.0
- 920-262 - Nortel Secure Network Access Switch Rls.2.0 Config & Mgmt 20
- JiJi Password Expiration Notification
- FishCode Library .NET 3 (Access)
- Drag-N-Dropper for Microsoft Access 5.8
- JiJi Password and Account Expiration Notification Tool 184.108.40.206
- Stellar Phoenix Access Recovery 3.6
- JiJi Password and Account Expiration Notification 1.0