SmartCallMonitor 1.0.1 Ranking & Summary
SmartCallMonitor 1.0.1 description
SmartCallMonitor1.0.1 provides you a powerful rool for managing your calls. It is the new phone monitoring software for TAPI capable hardware like a telephone system or a ISDN card. It automatically tries to match incoming phone calls with data stored in your MS-Outlook contacts to provide you information about the caller (e.g. name, address etc.).
Information will be shown in a clearly arranged datasheet. If SmartCallMonitor can not find matching information about the caller in your MS-Outlook contacts it can use an internet reverse search service to obtain information about the caller..
- Monitor incoming calls,
- Save information about the caller (e.g. time and date of each call),
- Create call back reminder
- Many other features
Enhancements: Version 1.0.1
- Outlook conatcts are now editable when opened from within SmartCallMonitor
- Bugfix: adjusted call handling / call detection with AVM Fritz card now works
- Bugfix: restarting Outlook or ActiveSync isn't nessessary after closing SmartCallMonitor
- Bugfix: "call actions" (in context menu) are not longer available when journal is empty
- Bugfix: minimization to taskbar after program start is working now
- Many other improvements and minor bug fixes have been incorporated
Requirements:TAPI 2.x / TAPI capable device
SmartCallMonitor 1.0.1 Screenshot
SmartCallMonitor 1.0.1 Keywords
Bookmark SmartCallMonitor 1.0.1
SmartCallMonitor 1.0.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.