SmartIMF Manager 18.104.22.168
SmartIMF Manager 22.214.171.124 Ranking & Summary
SmartIMF Manager 126.96.36.199 description
SmartIMF Manager 188.8.131.52 brings you the opportunity of using an effective and smart software which provides easy access to common tasks in the day-to-day maintenance spam email. The Exchange Content Filter Agent replaces the Intelligent Message Filter (IMF) found in previous versions of Exchange. SmartIMF leverages the power and functionality of the new Anti-spam Agent architecture to provide advanced server-side message hygiene designed to combat the influx of spam or junk e-mail. When used in combination with Microsoft Office Outlook 2003+, it helps to significantly reduce the volume of spam users receive. Microsoft provides regular Anti-spam definition updates at no cost via Windows Updates.
SmartIMF Manager can…
- Keep your archive folder from growing too big
- Whitelist messages automatically
- Allow users to add their own whitelist rules
- Send a Spam Digest to users
- Provide a daily report for Admins
- Allow remote users to manage their own spam
- View messages archived as spam in either raw format or with a built in HTML viewer
- SmartIMF Manager interface has been designed and tested to handle large volumes of spam in the UCEArchive folder (10,000+ messages)
- Sort the view by date/time, From:, To:, Subject:, Size of message or SCL (spam) rating. Search and/or Filter messages by From:, To: and Subject:.
- SmartIMF Manager can filter the list of spam to show only messages addressed to valid Active Directory recipients.
- Manually release and deliver messages to the recipient mistakenly identified as spam by the Content Filter Agent.
- Automatically release and deliver messages to the recipient mistakenly identified as spam by the Content Filter Agent.
- Using the Whitelist Rule editor, create simple or complex whitelist rules to automatically release and deliver messages mistakenly identified as spam by the Content Filter Agent.
- Create a Whitelist Rule based on the contents of an existing message.
- Create a Spam Digest for your users, listing all their spam caught by the Content Filter Agent during the previous 24 hours. Digests can be sent at specific hours during the day or daily.
- Users can view and release their own messages caught by the Exchange Content Filter Agent with daily Spam Digest reports. (registered version only – 30 day trial version shows only the first message)
- Delete single or multiple messages; or by pre-defined filters of ‘All’, ‘All – Keep Today’s’ or ‘All – Keep one week’
- Automatically delete messages based on their age or by their SCL score and age. You can also set a maximum size for your UCE Archive folder.
- Configure many parameters of the Whitelist service to tune for your specific messaging environment. Admins can configure which features Users can access.
- Import whitelist addresses from TXT/CSV files.
- Users can create whitelist rules with 2 clicks from email trapped in the spam archive.
- SmartIMF fully supports and can decode and display RFC2047 encoded fields. It will
- also use the individual message codepage to display any recognised language character set.
- The SmartIMF Agent can be configured to append the SCL score to each message.
- Users have secure, remote access to their own spam.
- Microsoft SBS 2011
- Microsoft SBS 2008 or
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2007
- Microsoft PowerShell V1
- Microsoft Anti Spam Agents
- Microsoft .NET Framework V4.0
- Microsoft IIS Server 7.0
SmartIMF Manager 184.108.40.206 Screenshot
SmartIMF Manager 220.127.116.11 Keywords
Bookmark SmartIMF Manager 18.104.22.168
SmartIMF Manager 22.214.171.124 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.