SmartPOP2Exchange 6.5.4 Ranking & Summary
SmartPOP2Exchange 6.5.4 description
SmartPOP2Exchange 6.5.4 is a powerful and easy-to-use tool which helps you to connect your existing POP3 and IMAP accounts to an SMTP or Exchange mail server. SmartPOP2Exchange works in background and downloads all messages from various POP3/IMAP accounts and forwards them to your SMTP/Exchange server.
It also supports downloading of RSS Feeds and delivers them as mail messages to specified accounts. An easy to use configuration tool allows to adjust common settings like download interval, timeout etc. and to add, delete or configure your SMTP/Exchange and POP3/IMAP accounts.
An additional Remote Control Software for SmartPOP2Exchange allows you to do all this from any other PC over network. A configurable spam filter allows to tag or delete mails, which have been identified as spam. The popular SpamAssassin software is used to identify the spam mails. SmartPOP2Exchange also supports a flexible and powerful set of rules which allow you to define additional actions for certain messages.
Nearly all installed virus scanners can be used by SmartPOP2Exchange in order to identify mails infected by a virus or trojan. The Unlimited Edition already has the popular virus scanner ClamAV integrated.
- POP3 and IMAP connector for MS Exchange, Lotus Notes and any other SMTP server
- The popular antivirus software ClamAV has been integrated in the unlimited Edition! So no additional antivirus software for scanning mails on your server is necessary.
- RSS Feeds can be downloaded by SmartPOP2Exchange and delivered as mails
- Runs as system service in the background
- Easy to use configuration application
- Spam filter SpamAssassin included and ready to use, with Bayesian filter and the option to learn spam and ham mails automatically or manually
- Integrated blacklist and whitelist (for email addresses and words)
- Support for catchall accounts that contain emails for multiple addresses. These emails are automatically divided and forwarded to the appropriate persons.
- Most installed virus scanners are integrated to identify infected mails
- A powerful set of rules allows additional actions to be performed for certain mails
- A backup feature, that can save every incoming email to a specified folder on the hard disk
- A scheduler allows to define on which days and hours mails should be forwarded
- A log file logs all events, the log level is adjustable
- Support for SSL encrypted connections to POP3 and IMAP servers
- A standalone Remote Control application for remote administration of the service in the local intranet is available here.
- Help file and PDF manual with a Quickstart chapter are included
- Bugfix: the new version of ClamAV (V0.93) caused errors on some systems
- Some minor bug fixes and internal improvements
- Exchange Server 2000 and higher,
- Other SMTP-Server
SmartPOP2Exchange 6.5.4 Screenshot
SmartPOP2Exchange 6.5.4 Keywords
Bookmark SmartPOP2Exchange 6.5.4
SmartPOP2Exchange 6.5.4 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.