Softros LAN Messenger 4.4.1
Softros LAN Messenger 4.4.1 Ranking & Summary
Softros LAN Messenger 4.4.1 description
Softros LAN Messenger 4.4.1 is an easy-to-use LAN messaging application for effective intra-office communication.
Is your company starting to experience communication problems? Does it take too much time to call your co-workers to invite them to a group meeting? Hate walking all over the building to solve some trivial issue? Then its time for your company to consider implementing network messaging solution. Softros LAN Messenger is a instant LAN messaging software application for an effective office communication. It does not require a server and is very easy to install and use. The program correctly identifies all Windows NT/2000/XP user accounts and works in any TCP/IP network.
Softros LAN Messenger comes with a variety of handy features, like message notification alarms, private, group or offline messages, files transfer, WinXP/Vista theme support, and intuitive interface.
Softros LAN Messenger offers strong encryption options for all incoming and outgoing messages, guaranteeing no unauthorized person ever reads personal correspondence. The program is very stable when running under any Windows operating system and in any network, regardless of its size. This application can be used for contacting individual users or for group notifications. All messages are logged, so there is no risk of losing a message. All correspondence can be looked up at any time. Conveniently, there are sound alarms for incoming messages.
The program is very straightforward and requires no special training. It is ready to be used right after installation is completed. Configuring the program can be done by individual users without requesting any assistance from the IT staff or system administrators. All settings can be saved and easily transferred to another computer, if necessary. Another advantage of the program is its low cost and flexible licensing options with generous volume discounts. Supports Windows/Citrix terminal services.
- Instant messaging with LAN chat ability: Create chat rooms with multiple users conversation.
- Secure LAN messaging - Save your privacy: All message exchanges are protected by the AES encryption algorithm.
- Group broadcast messages: Notify all users or specified user groups about an event.
- Offline messaging: Send messages to users even when they are offline. No server or dedicated storage required.
- File transmission: Exchange documents with your colleagues with ease.
- User grouping: Arrange your colleagues in groups by business departments or titles. Users rights limitation management
- Administrators can selectively restrict functions of Softros LAN Messenger for normal users.
- Message logging: Never lose your messages.
- Serverless architecture: You do not need to set up and maintain a dedicated messaging server on your corporate network. The instant messaging tool is a stand-alone client application.
- Does not require an Internet connection: It works inside your LAN or WAN preventing employees from wasting their time on chatting with their friends via Internet-based IMs, saving your Internet bandwidth and allowing you to minimize firewall openings that could allow outside attacks and IM worms.
- Terminal Services support: Microsoft/Citrix Terminal Services environment and Windows XP fast user switching support using Softros Terminal Service Engine add-on.
- Very easy installation: You do not need administrator's skills to start using Softros messaging software; just install and run the intranet messenger on each computer on your network and it's ready to work.
- Import and export your LAN settings: Configure network settings on one computer, export it to a file, then import it to any other computer on your network.
- Multilanguage user interface: Use Softros LAN Messenger in your native language.
- Full Windows Vista support - Corporate instant messaging software never looked so good! The program provides you with ergonomic, full Windows Vista interface support
- Supported Platforms: Windows 95, 98, Me, XP, 2000, 2003, Vista
- Supported Protocols: TCP/IP
- Supported Networks:
- Included languages: Bosnian Croatian Czech Danish Dutch Finnish French German Hungarian Italian Malay Portuguese (Brazilian) Serbian Spanish Turkish
Requirements: LAN connection
Softros LAN Messenger 4.4.1 Screenshot
Softros LAN Messenger 4.4.1 Keywords
Bookmark Softros LAN Messenger 4.4.1
Softros LAN Messenger 4.4.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.