Softros LAN Messenger 220.127.116.112
Softros LAN Messenger 18.104.22.1682 Ranking & Summary
Softros LAN Messenger 22.214.171.1242 description
Softros LAN Messenger 126.96.36.1992 is a useful and flexible LAN messaging application for effective intra-office communication. Softros LAN Messenger is a secure serverless instant messaging program for user-to-user or user-to-group message and file exchange through your corporate network (LAN, WAN, VPN).
Softros LAN Messenger comes both as conversation-like multiple user chat rooms and as classic single-message exchange with the offline messaging capability. Every message passing through your network will be secured by the AES encryption algorithm. Group broadcast messages allow you to notify all users or certain user groups about an event. The program can log your messages to the local computer or to a centralized file server for you to never lose them.
Softros LAN Messenger does not require an Internet connection; it works inside your LAN or WAN preventing employees from wasting their time on chatting with their Internet "buddies" via Internet-based IMs, saving your Internet bandwidth and allowing you to minimize firewall breaches that could allow outside attacks and IM worms. Microsoft/Citrix Terminal Services are supported.
- Instant messaging with LAN chat ability: Create chat rooms with multiple users conversation.
- Secure LAN messaging - Save your privacy: All message exchanges are protected by the AES encryption algorithm.
- Group broadcast messages: Notify all users or specified user groups about an event.
- Offline messaging: Send messages to users even when they are offline. No server or dedicated storage required.
- File transmission: Exchange documents with your colleagues with ease.
- User grouping: Arrange your colleagues in groups by business departments or titles.
- Users rights limitation management: Administrators can selectively restrict functions of Softros LAN Messenger for normal users.
- Message logging: Never lose your messages.
- Serverless architecture: You do not need to set up and maintain a dedicated messaging server on your corporate network. The instant messaging tool is a stand-alone client application.
- Does not require an Internet connection: It works inside your LAN or WAN preventing employees from wasting their time on chatting with their friends via Internet-based IMs, saving your Internet bandwidth and allowing you to minimize firewall openings that could allow outside attacks and IM worms.
- Terminal Services support: Microsoft/Citrix Terminal Services environment and Windows XP fast user switching support using Softros Terminal Service Engine add-on.
- Very easy installation: You do not need administrator's skills to start using Softros messaging software; just install and run the intranet messenger on each computer on your network and it's ready to work.
- Import and export your LAN settings: Configure network settings on one computer, export it to a file, then import it to any other computer on your network.
- Multilanguage user interface: Use Softros LAN Messenger in your native language.
- Full Windows Vista support - Corporate instant messaging software never looked so good!The program provides you with ergonomic, full Windows Vista interface support.
- Include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
Softros LAN Messenger 188.8.131.522 Screenshot
Softros LAN Messenger 184.108.40.2062 Keywords
Bookmark Softros LAN Messenger 220.127.116.112
Softros LAN Messenger 18.104.22.1682 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.