Sylpheed 2.6.0 Beta 1 / 2.5.0
Sylpheed 2.6.0 Beta 1 / 2.5.0 Ranking & Summary
Sylpheed 2.6.0 Beta 1 / 2.5.0 description
Sylpheed is a simple, lightweight but providing plenty of features and easy-to-use e-mail client (mailer, MUA).
Sylpheed is a tool that allows you to receive and send emails.
- Simple, beautiful, and well-polished user interface
- Comfortable operationality which is built in detail
- Immediately available with minimal configuration
- Lightweight operation
- High reliability
- Internationalization and Multilingualization support
- High-level Japanese processing
- Various protocols support
- Security features (GnuPG, POP3/IMAP4/NNTP over SSL/TLSv1)
- Powerful filtering
- Junk mail control
- Flexible cooperation with external commands
- GTK+ 2.4.0 or later (GTK+ 2.6.10 is recommended)
- Pentium II 266MHz or higher CPU (PentiumIII 500MHz or higher is recommended)
- 128MB or higher RAM (256MB or higher is recommended)
- The remote POP3 mailbox feature which can view/download/delete messages on POP3 servers directly was added.
- Enchant (with GtkSpell 2.0.13) was supported.
- When creating filter rule automatically, the target header field is used as a default filter name now.
- The progress column was added to the progress dialog.
- The parser of IMAP4 was fixed.
- Unix: SIGHUP/SIGINT/SIGTERM/SIGQUIT signals are handled now.
- Win32: system shutdown event is also handled on debug mode now.
Sylpheed 2.6.0 Beta 1 / 2.5.0 Screenshot
Sylpheed 2.6.0 Beta 1 / 2.5.0 Keywords
Bookmark Sylpheed 2.6.0 Beta 1 / 2.5.0
Sylpheed 2.6.0 Beta 1 / 2.5.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.