TeamTalk 3.5 Ranking & Summary
TeamTalk 3.5 description
TeamTalk 3.5 offers you a tool which allows you to talk with our friends or colleagues using the internet or a local area network as audio carrier. All you need is a microphone and a sound card. Unlike many other internet voice applications TeamTalk allows any number of people to participate in a conversation. This of course requires more bandwidth but TeamTalk features a variety of configuration options which allows you to select the quality settings that best fit your connection speed.
The primary goal of TeamTalk is to provide a conversation with minimum lag (delay) so that it becomes as close to real-time conversation as possible.
Unlike many other internet voice conferencing applications (and internet phones) TeamTalk allows any number of people to participate in a conference and channels/rooms are used to organize these conferences. Having numerous people in a conversation sets high demands to your network connection's capabilities but TeamTalk features a variety of configuration options which allows you to select the audio quality that best fit your connection speed.
- Supports 8, 16 and 32 KHz audio for both low-bandwidth and high-bandwidth users.
- Low lag by using audio broadcasting and no buffering.
- Throughput between 560 bytes/sec. and 5850 bytes/sec. per user.
- Supports channels with passwords.
- Share files with other users in your channel.
- Hotkeys and voice activation.
- Individual volume.
- Positioning of participants using 3D sound.
- Unicode-enabled to support multiple languages.
Enhancements: See users in all channels
TeamTalk 3.5 Screenshot
TeamTalk 3.5 Keywords
Bookmark TeamTalk 3.5
TeamTalk 3.5 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.