Template Phrases for Microsoft Outlook 1.37
Template Phrases for Microsoft Outlook 1.37 Ranking & Summary
Template Phrases for Microsoft Outlook 1.37 description
Template Phrases for Microsoft Outlook 1.37 is a powerful and easy to use tool which is designed to give you an advanced way for technical support personnel, sales managers and anyone who extensively uses e-mail in their work.
With this handy plug-in for Microsoft Outlook you can insert frequently-typed phrases or text into Outlook e-mail messages with a mouse click without having to type the same text over and over again.
The Template Phrases for Microsoft Outlook is very easy-to-use. Its pane is built in the Microsoft Outlook message window, and you see all your template phrases at a glance organized in a multi-level tree structure. Then just one click and you have a needed phrase inserted into the Outlook message. Free yourself from that burden of tedious re-typing of similar phrases or entire messages and save much of your time and effort!
If you are replying to a lot of e-mail messages on a daily basis, you know that some part or parts of their text are constantly repeated. Greetings, signatures, the same answers to the same questions, the same words or phrases typed hundreds of times, the same things explained again and again to your clients or partners. Having written just another paragraph, you sorrowfully realize that it is not the first and even not the tenth time that you type the same phrase. Is this situation familiar to you?
If yes, then you certainly wouldn’t mind having all those e-mail phrases and frequently used Microsoft Outlook templates at hand, so that you can just pick up the right one and have it pasted into the message in a second. This is exactly what our Template Phrases plug-in for Outlook does!
What makes Template Phrases unique
- Simplicity of use and comfort of work. You will not have to waste your time on reading through the manual or Help file. Once you install the plug-in and click “New message” or “Reply” in Microsoft Outlook, you see the Template Phrases pane in the message window, and you can start using it right away.
- The Template Phrases pane gives you absolute and complete visualization. You see all your template phrases at a glance organized in a multi-level tree structure, and you also see the whole text of a currently selected template.
- You need just one mouse click to insert a template phrase or text fragment in your e-mail, or to add a new Outlook template to the existing list.
- You have a pretty good set of macros that can add attachments to your messages, fill in To, CC, BCC or Subject fields, request Read or Delivery receipts, and do a whole lot of other things which you do manually dozens of times a day.
Try the Template Phrases right now. This handy plug-in for Microsoft Outlook will free you from all that tedious re-typing of similar phrases or entire messages and save much of your time and effort! You will respond promptly, competently and personally with a double mouse click!
- Save time. Save a lot of time that you would have wasted on typing frequently repeated phrases of text fragments.
- No mistakes, no misprints in your e-mail messages.
- See all your e-mail phrases at a glance.
- A multi-level tree structure of your Microsoft Outlook templates and a preview for the currently selected phrase make your work comfortable and easy.
- You need just one mouse click to open and hide the add-in's pane, to insert a template text or to add a new template phrase.
Simple steps to speed up your e-mail correspondence:
- Download and install the Template Phrases for Microsoft Outlook plug-in.
- Create a new message or click Reply. In the Microsoft Outlook message window, you will see the Template Phrases pane.
- Select the frequently repeated text fragment. This may be a sentence, a few paragraphs, or just an entire message.
- Click on the New template button in the plug-in's panel and give a name to the new email template.
- Click OK.
From now on instead of retyping the same text over and over again, you just double-click the name of the template in the Template Phrases for Microsoft Outlook panel and get the phrase inserted into your e-mail.
- Template Phrases for Outlook - edit template
- Edit template text - click to enlarge)
- Support of macros in a template (Attachment, Data, Time, To, CC, BCC fields, Selected) etc.
- Ability to add attachment to the e-mail message automatically.
- Export / import of template phrases. You can easily share your suite of phrases with your colleagues or have it available on several PCs of yours.
- History of your most frequently used phrases makes the use of the plug-in extremely comfortable.
- Support of Microsoft Word and Microsoft Outlook as default e-mail editors.
- Work with e-mail messages of any format. The template phrases are stored in the plain text format, and when inserted to the e-mail they automatically take its format whether it is HTML, rich text (RTF), plain text or a Microsoft Word document. So, the formatting of your Microsoft Outlook messages will never be destroyed.
- Support of all Microsoft Outlook versions: 2000, 2002 (XP) and 2007.
Requirements:Microsoft Outlook 2007, Outlook 2003, Outlook XP, or Outlook 2000
Template Phrases for Microsoft Outlook 1.37 Screenshot
Template Phrases for Microsoft Outlook 1.37 Keywords
Bookmark Template Phrases for Microsoft Outlook 1.37
Template Phrases for Microsoft Outlook 1.37 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.