Test Mail Server Tool 2.70
Test Mail Server Tool 2.70 Ranking & Summary
Test Mail Server Tool 2.70 description
Test Mail Server Tool 2.70 is an efficient and all-in-one mail (SMTP) server emulation to test mail sending capabilities of a web or desktop application or to preview messages before they are actually sent. This is a great tool for web programmers or application developers who need mail server for tests but dont want to install one.
The program listens on localhost on a SMTP port (usually 25, may be changed). All mail sent to this tool is automatically stored and optionally opened with your mail client.
- Web developers -- test and debug mail sending features of your web site.
- Desktop application developers -- test, debug, preview messages sent by your program.
- Office managers -- preview messages before sending it to clients and colleagues.
- Other users -- add mail preview feature to any program.
- Streamlined install
- Ease of use
- Small size
- Easy uninstall.
- You can now specify a folder to store received messages.
- Each mail message is stored into separate file.
Requirements: Windows, Mobiles, Vista.
Test Mail Server Tool 2.70 Screenshot
Test Mail Server Tool 2.70 Keywords
Bookmark Test Mail Server Tool 2.70
Test Mail Server Tool 2.70 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.