The Bat! Home Edition 5.0.32
The Bat! Home Edition 5.0.32 Ranking & Summary
RankingClick at the star to rank
User Review: 0 (0 times)
File size: 6.7 MB
Platform: Windows All
Price: EUR 25.00
Date added: 2012-01-09
The Bat! Home Edition 5.0.32 description
The Bat! Home Edition 5.0.32 is launched to be a convenient as well as professional program created to help users deal with your growing volume of email as quickly as possible, saving much of their time.
The Bat! Home Edition is a powerful email client with a friendly, cool interface.It has every feature an advanced user will ever need. Virus-proof Email System to make your e-communication safe and easy.
- Protection of privacy:
- The Bat!’s characteristic feature is the most widespread support of authentication protocols and of encryption while working with mail servers. The Bat! is one of the most protected mail clients, it is adopted by many companies for which privacy protection is a matter of life and death. The most recent versions of The Bat! have smart security buttons for each message that help in making users’ information really private.
- Anti-virus defense:
- The other side of safety is protection against malicious codes. Unlike other email applications, The Bat! does not start scripts automatically. The Bat! benefits of its own HTML viewing mechanism – Robin HTML Viewer, as well as of its own image viewing module. These mechanisms protect you from viruses aimed at operating system mechanisms vulnerability. Windows Vista users should know that The Bat! benefits of Windows Vista’s Address Space Layout Randomization (ASLR) and Data Execution Prevention (DEP) for protecting the computer from viruses and malicious codes spread via email. The Bat! 4.0 and further versions are upgraded with a URL manager for background HTML image retrieval. This manager successfully fights malicious codes inserted into HTML images.
- Smart Sorting Office:
- The Sorting Office is a powerful filtering system that not only sorts your incoming, outgoing, read, and replied messages to folders, but also can auto-respond; reply with a custom template; forward, redirect, print, or export messages; send reading confirmations; run an external program and more. Once you spend a few minutes for setting sorting rules, you forget about drag-and-dropping messages from folder to folder. The Bat! sorting office is so sophisticated that you can even run the mailing list server with the full subscribe/unsubscribe functionality.
- Handy Message Templates:
- In addition to the signatures, The Bat! allows to create the message templates that are using special macros. Any mailbox, folder or entry in the Address Book can have a set of templates for the new message, reply or forward. These templates will greatly expedite the process of message composition, especially when the message has some standard or common text.
- Quick Templates:
- In the message editor, Quick Templates will save you hours of typing. Insert text blocks - even from files on disk - add custom message information, attach files and vCards, and more - all with a couple of keystrokes and without using menu commands.
- Message Parking:
- Message parking is designed to prevent accidental deletion of a valuable message. When a message is parked, you will not be able to move it to another folder, nor will it be deleted or automatically purged.
- Built-In Backup and Restore:
- You can make backups of all the configuration settings, address books and folders, and restore such information from the backup file in case of accidental data loss. You can also add a comment to the backup file, select which accounts to backup and even password protect the archive file. In addition The Bat! you to create a separate backup for each mailbox.
- Updating and Installing:
- The Bat! is compatible with the new Windows Vista Restart Manager (RM) that allows you update Windows components required by The Bat! without restarting The Bat! or Windows. Updating had never been that easy. System administrators will also appreciate the new silent (unattended) setup opportunity which allows installing The Bat! without user’s interaction.
- Strong Encryption:
- The internal PGP implementation, based on the award-winning OpenSSL lets you encrypt messages and sign them with digital signatures. Handy manager for digital keys included. Free plug-ins for PGP v5.5, v6.0.2, 6.5, v7.x & v8.x GnuPG is also supported. The Bat! also supports S/MIME via Internal Implementation or Microsoft CryptoAPI. The Bat! is the first e-mail client to support S/MIME compressed data. The Bat! support Secure Socket Layer (SSL) v3.1 / Transport Layer Security (TLS) v1.0 with AES algorithm.
- Mail Synchronization:
- You can synchronize two separate copies of The Bat! up-to-date with each other. You choose to synchronize the messages themselves, mailbox and account settings, the Address Books and attached files.
- Microsoft Exchange Connectivity:
- The Bat! connects to Microsoft Exchange Servers using native MAPI protocol to fetch or send the messages. You just have to install Microsoft Office Outlook or Microsoft Exchange Client to supply the Exchange connectivity components which The Bat! will be using.
- Extended Support of National Codepages:
- The Bat! allows you set an individual codepage per mailbox, per folder or per entry in the Address Book. You don’t have to put the codepage manually for every message you receive or send. Moreover, The Bat! 4.0 and further versions’ MicroEd text editor supports Unicode; any system font or set of characters is available.
- Convenient Message Dispatcher:
- The message dispatcher is The Bat!’s special feature that lets you look at the messages stored on your POP3 or IMAP mail server without downloading them. It’s very useful for managing your mail remotely, for example leaving "that copy of the huge document" on the server until you get home, but still retrieving and reading the urgent memos while still on the mobile connection.
- Fast Address Book:
- The Address Book provides you an easy way to maintain the list of contacts you have. It is possible to create groups dedicated to a particular classification or for use as a mailing list. Every entry in the Address Book can have a personal and business address, its own Template, default Codepage and even photos and S/MIME-certificate attached to it. In The Bat! 4.0 and further versions there is a new Address History option which allows viewing and promptly accessing any message from/to any correspondent.
- Multilanguage Interface:
- The Bat! allows to change the interface language on the fly without a need to restart the program. There are 12 languages uploaded by default.
- Image Viewing:
- The Bat! has its own image viewer, which means that access to attached images is much faster then through an external application. This viewer allows navigating between images, it also supports rotate, advanced resize and zoom algorithms and full screen mode.
- Submission Forms:
- The Bat! has a perfect tool for creating queries that are automatically processed by servers. It’s a great solution for a business client-server environment.
- Powerful Import Wizard:
- The Bat! allows to import messages from the following mail clients: 1. Microsoft Outlook Express v4.xx, 5.xx, 6.0 2. Microsoft Office Outlook 97, 2000, XP, 2003 3. Netscape Communicator v4.xx 4. Netscape Mail v2.xx, 3.xx 5. Eudora Lite/Pro 6. Pegasus Mail v2.xx, 3.xx
- You can import the address books in the following formats:
- Outlook Express (Windows Address Book)
- Microsoft Office Outlook (Contacts Folder)
- Business Card(VCard)
- Comma-separated (plain text)
- Tab delimited (plain text)
- Eudora Address Book
- Pegasus Tag File
- Runs on any Windows PC
- The Bat! has very few system requirements. It runs on any Windows PC platform with at least 800x600 screen resolution and 256 color display. There are no minimum requirements on memory size or CPU speed.
- Supported operating systems:
- Windows NT 4.0 with Service Pack 6a (SP6a) and Internet Explorer 5.0
- Windows 2000 with Service Pack 4 (SP4)
- Windows XP
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
The Bat! Home Edition 5.0.32 Screenshot
The Bat! Home Edition 5.0.32 Keywords
Bookmark The Bat! Home Edition 5.0.32
The Bat! Home Edition 5.0.32 Copyright
WareSeeker.com do not provide cracks, serial numbers etc for The Bat! Home Edition 5.0.32. Any sharing links from rapidshare.com, yousendit.com or megaupload.com are also prohibited.
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
The Bat Home Edition is designed to be a useful and intuitive email client with which you can work with unlimited number of the mailboxes, has powerful sorting filters, fully customizable message templates, Mail Dispatcher and many more other features Free Download
Steps 2 Home Edition is developed to be a helpful and beneficial literacy software programme which can be customized for any learner or school. Free Download
WtsFtp Home Edition delivers an advantageous tool which has function of transfering files between a Terminal Services/Remote Desktop Server and a Terminal Services/Remote Desktop Client. Free Download
Zoom - Home Edition is invented as a useful and smart program that gives you a complete overview of your entire PPT slide library Free Download
ODBCHTTP is the first odbc driver that connects to databases over the internet using standard http or https protocols and that doesnt require specialised software to be installed on the webserver Free Download
E-mix Home Edition is designed as a tool used for music lovers, newcomer disc jockeys, or disco/bars managers who want to mix sound without large investments. Free Download
Secura Backup Home Edition comes as an excellent backup software that specializes in 128 bit encrypted backups to local drives, network paths, FTP sites, CD/DVD discs and even to E-Mail addresses. Free Download
Dokmee Home Edition offers you an ideal solution which allows you deal with centralizing files in an electronically accessible environment for multiple users to access. Free Download
- OmegaSoft iExplorer Home Edition 5.0
- AVG Internet Security Home Edition 7.5.523a1323
- Apex PSP Video Converter Home Edition 5.79
- Apex AVI Video Converter Home Edition 4.31
- My Simple Desktop Home Edition 2.1
- Partition Wizard Home Edition 4.0
- Hahoopoker Home Edition 1.65
- Diskeeper Home Edition 2010 15.0.954.0
- NoClone Home Edition 2010 126.96.36.199
- Avast! Home Edition 5.0.366 Beta / 4.8.1368
- Simple Doc Organizer Home Edition 188.8.131.52
- Advanced Desktop Locker Home Edition 2.7.9
- Internet Evidence Finder Home Edition 4.4
- Lazesoft Recover My Password Home Edition 2.0
- EASEUS Partition Master Home Edition 8.0.1
- Vehicle Manager Home Edition 2.0.1105