The Bat (Professional Edition) 126.96.36.199
The Bat (Professional Edition) 188.8.131.52 Ranking & Summary
The Bat (Professional Edition) 184.108.40.206 description
The Bat (Professional Edition) 220.127.116.11 is an intuitive and helpful e-mail application that supports multiple POP3 accounts, multithreading, MIME and UUencode standards, multimedia, APOP authorization, and PGP. You also will find a fast and comfortable message editor with text highlighting, as well as a mail dispatcher for managing messages on servers. English, Russian, German, Dutch, Polish, Swedish, Italian, Lithuanian, and Romanian interfaces are built in, as is a multilingual spelling checker.
The application's other features include automatic dial-up networking (configurable for multiple accounts) and the option to include a photo with each address-book entry. There also are enhancements, such as message coloring, flagging, advanced filtering, speed improvements, and virus protection.
- Protection of privacy
- The Bat!’s characteristic feature is the most widespread support of authentication protocols and of encryption while working with mail servers. The Bat! is one of the most protected mail clients, it is adopted by many companies for which privacy protection is a matter of life and death. The most recent versions of The Bat! have smart security buttons for each message that help in making users’ information really private.
- Anti-virus defense
- The other side of safety is protection against malicious codes. Unlike other email applications, The Bat! does not start scripts automatically. The Bat! benefits of its own HTML viewing mechanism – Robin HTML Viewer, as well as of its own image viewing module. These mechanisms protect you from viruses aimed at operating system mechanisms vulnerability. Windows Vista users should know that The Bat! benefits of Windows Vista’s Address Space Layout Randomization (ASLR) and Data Execution Prevention (DEP) for protecting the computer from viruses and malicious codes spread via email. The Bat! 4.0 and further versions are upgraded with a URL manager for background HTML image retrieval. This manager successfully fights malicious codes inserted into HTML images.
- Smart Sorting Office
- The Sorting Office is a powerful filtering system that not only sorts your incoming, outgoing, read, and replied messages to folders, but also can auto-respond; reply with a custom template; forward, redirect, print, or export messages; send reading confirmations; run an external program and more. Once you spend a few minutes for setting sorting rules, you forget about drag-and-dropping messages from folder to folder. The Bat! sorting office is so sophisticated that you can even run the mailing list server with the full subscribe/unsubscribe functionality. More...
- Handy Message Templates
- In addition to the signatures, The Bat! allows to create the message templates that are using special macros. Any mailbox, folder or entry in the Address Book can have a set of templates for the new message, reply or forward. These templates will greatly expedite the process of message composition, especially when the message has some standard or common text. More...
- Quick Templates
- In the message editor, Quick Templates will save you hours of typing. Insert text blocks - even from files on disk - add custom message information, attach files and vCards, and more - all with a couple of keystrokes and without using menu commands. More...
- Message Parking
- Message parking is designed to prevent accidental deletion of a valuable message. When a message is parked, you will not be able to move it to another folder, nor will it be deleted or automatically purged.
- Built-In Backup and Restore
- You can make backups of all the configuration settings, address books and folders, and restore such information from the backup file in case of accidental data loss. You can also add a comment to the backup file, select which accounts to backup and even password protect the archive file. In addition The Bat! you to create a separate backup for each mailbox.
- Updating and Installing
- The Bat! is compatible with the new Windows Vista Restart Manager (RM) that allows you update Windows components required by The Bat! without restarting The Bat! or Windows. Updating had never been that easy. System administrators will also appreciate the new silent (unattended) setup opportunity which allows installing The Bat! without user’s interaction.
- The Home Edition cannot be used in commercial purposes.
- For the Home Edition spell checker dictionaries can be downloaded separately, they are included in the International Pack. In the Professional Edition the dictionaries are a part of the standard installation file.
- For the Home Edition the multilingual interface can be downloaded separately, they are included in the International Pack. In the Professional Edition the multilingual interface is a part of the standard installation file.
- The Bat! v3.5 and later support eToken Pro and iKey1000. In future The Bat! will support other hardware tokens.
- On-The-Fly encryption is available since version 3.5.
- Biometric Authentication is available with BatPost Server through Dekart BIO API.
- Smiles are small graphical images used to express feelings and emotions when words fail. Every smiley possesses its own text code which turns into a picture when the message is viewed.
- SOCKS proxy didn't work with TLS connections.
- Windows NT 4.0 with Service Pack 6a (SP6a) and Internet Explorer 5.0
- Windows 2000 with Service Pack 4 (SP4)
- Windows XP
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
The Bat (Professional Edition) 18.104.22.168 Screenshot
The Bat (Professional Edition) 22.214.171.124 Keywords
Bookmark The Bat (Professional Edition) 126.96.36.199
The Bat (Professional Edition) 188.8.131.52 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- ReplaceMagic ExcelOnly Professional Edition
- iReasoning MIB Browser Professional Edition
- Easy Time Control Professional Edition 5.2.132
- WinScheduler Professional Edition 7.4.5
- SEO Software Submitter Professional Edition
- Zolsoft Office Server Professional Edition 2010.0120
- QuoteWerks Professional Edition 4.5 Build 1
- Total Recorder Professional Edition 8.0 build 3844
- DreamCoder for Oracle Professional Edition 1.7
- Altova MapForce Professional Edition 2009
- Altova XMLSpy Professional Edition 2008
- VideoVista Professional Edition 3.0.5 build 371
- O&O DiskImage Professional Edition 3
- XMLFox Professional Edition 3.7.01
- ESF Database Migration Toolkit Professional Edition 6.0.29
- Microsoft Visual C++ Professional Edition 6.1.8924.0
- FTGate Professional Edition 2009 Edition
- Altova MapForce Professional Edition 2010 release 2
- Extend Partition Professional Edition 2010
- Proxy Log Explorer Professional Edition 1.25
- Extend Partition Professional Edition 184.108.40.206
- Batch File Compiler Professional Edition 4.553
- VSuite Ramdisk (Professional Edition) 3.4.5723.1137
- XD++ MFC Library Professional Edition 10.0