Twitter Protocol 0.11.0
Twitter Protocol 0.11.0 Ranking & Summary
Twitter Protocol 0.11.0 description
Twitter Protocol 0.11.0 comes to users as a functional and useful Libpurple (Pidgin, Finch or Empathy) plugin which treats microblogging (Twitter, identi.ca, status.net, and so on) as IM protocols.
It treats timelines and searches as chat rooms and the people you follow as buddies. You can update your status (posting a message to the home timeline, search, or responding to buddy using an mention) and send DMs.
- Make some errors recoverable. Prpltwtr should try to reconnect, and not disable the account. They know this covers the case of sleep on Windows; hopefully others as well
- Load user info dynamically when requesting info for a user not in the buddy list
- Fix multipage requests for home timeline and lists. More than 200 tweets should now be received (up to 800 for twitter.com, depending on the value set in the account preferences). Also fix a race condition where the timer refreshes could start before the initial retreive finished (much more critical after the multipage fix)
- Add c:PortableAppsPortableApps to the installer
- Tell the plugin(s) that they support offline messages (b/c twitter does, obviously)
- Windows XP / Vista / 7
Twitter Protocol 0.11.0 Screenshot
Twitter Protocol 0.11.0 Keywords
Bookmark Twitter Protocol 0.11.0
Twitter Protocol 0.11.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.