Vypress Chat 2.1.6
Vypress Chat 2.1.6 Ranking & Summary
Vypress Chat 2.1.6 description
Vypress Chat does not require an Internet connection or a dedicated server to support discussions, and all users have equal access to the applications tools and functions. Vypress Chat enables individuals to instantly communicate about joint projects, and managers can send instantaneous memos to individuals, departments, or the entire company.
Vypress Chat works with both TCP/IP and IPX/SPX network protocols. You get an interface comparable to mIRCs graphical IRC interface, and system tray functionality similar to that of ICQ. Also available is IP Multicast protocol support. The IP Multicast allows Vypress Chat to operate over WANs or in complex routed network environment.
- Vypress Chat is real-time chat software for easy conversations between several people in virtual chat rooms (channels). Built-in instant messaging, files transfer and private chats are also included.
- Clean, straightforward user interface, oriented for novice users and easy-to-understand for advanced chat users. Users can work with Vypress Chat immediately after installation. There is no need to make configuration changes or enter any information about your network. Advanced users can easily find all they want within the chat software.
- Easy to use, full featured bulletin board (new in version 1.9.5! Vypres Chat Bulleting Board Screenshot
Vypress Chat includes powerful, fully packed but easy to use bulletin board. It allows every user to post important news, pictures and drawings and other durable information that will be immediately available to all other Chat users on your network. Now you may save money and desktop space from traditional yellow stickers and centralize all workflow news in one handy place.
Bulletins may include rich text formatting (font faces, color, size, bold, underline, etc.), images, hyperlinks and expiration time. All these backed with magic smart, bandwidth-friendly background replication and RSA-based secure digital signature!
- Handy presence and “out of office” indication User ismap typingUsers can see all other users in their network who have Vypress Chat running. Four user statuses are listed: Available, DND, Away, and Offline. Vypress Chat automatically tracks user activity and switches into “Away” mode after a specified period of inactivity or when a screen saver starts and display specified auto response message.
Since version 2.0, Vypress Chat also shows neat “User is typing…” indicator in user-to-user message window.
- No Internet connection and no server required! Incredible, but the feature-packed Vypress Chat does not require a dedicated server or any sort of Internet connection! So, you may start saving money and enforce your office security just by cutting Internet-based messengers from your office network and moving to this Chat.
Vypress Chat optimized for local networks and uses all advantages of such target: with well-toughed hybrid architecture that combining IP Multicast and direct TCP connections our software offers reliable, fast and fail safe private instant messaging and chatting solution for business needs. DHCP-based, peer-to-peer Windows AutoNetworking, IPv6 and even legacy networks with IPX/SPX protocol — every type of networks is supported automatically!
- Public channels, private chats, instant messaging and files transfer are available. Vypress Chat offers integrated services for supporting network-wide conversations. All users can join existing public channels, create new channels, start private, person-to-person chats, and send messages to several other users at once. In addition, HTTP files sharing and a “sound requests” feature.
- Completely secure, private and authoritative collaboration (improved in version 2.0! Behind of user friendly and intuitive interface, Vypress Chat strengthen with modern, proven, industry standard data encryption and digital signatures. All Vypress Chat network packets are signed with RSA-based digital signatures to ensure authoritative source for all chats. Since version 2.0, peer-to-peer messages transferring over a network encrypted in the way similar to one that safe Internet servers use (SSL or TLS). Finishing with local network restricted working area to establish fully secure and trustworthy electronic communications solution.
- Full-featured logging and archiving. Vypress Chat can automatically save any (or all) channels and private messages into a journal file, keeping logs of private chats and incoming/outgoing messages. These features allow you to discuss actual business topics without fear of forgetting important subjects of conversation. Vypress Chat uses standard, easy to syndicate XML format for journal files. So, if your company rules or industry regulations directing you to store all electronic communication you may easily integrate Chat journals into any sort of archiving or workflow system with standard XML-technologies, such as Microsoft BizTalk® or XSLT.
- Graphical emoticons.
Sometimes, one image costs thousands words, so nice looking graphical emoticons (smiles) are added for easier spirits sharing and digital wellness spreading across your company.
- Easy deployment and support. Again, Vypress Chat does not require any special configuration. Users can begin using Vypress Chat immediately after installation. The setup utility automatically chooses the best available protocol and configures the software for you (silent setup mode also available). If you have any questions, VyPRESS Support Team Engineers are happy to help you in a timely manner, so you never will be left alone if troubleshooting issues arise.
- 8 MB RAM,
- 2 MB HDD space
- a LAN connection
Vypress Chat 2.1.6 Screenshot
Vypress Chat 2.1.6 Keywords
Bookmark Vypress Chat 2.1.6
Vypress Chat 2.1.6 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.