WebExtract 2.63 Ranking & Summary
WebExtract 2.63 description
WebExtract 2.63 is considered as a simple yet useful program with which you can find both targeted and untargeted email addresses from websites.
It can find emails from specific areas of interest or countries of your choice. You can easily add thousands of keywords for WebExtract to process. If you would add a keyword such as "real estate" then WebExtract will spider websites related to that keyword and extract the email addresses. It will do it as quickly as your connection allows it to, and when it's done it moves on to the next keyword in the list until there is nothing left to do. You can even set it to only visit websites and harvest emails from a certain country or domain.
- Very high speed email extraction!
- Extract emails from specific countries
- Extract emails from specific domains
- Extract emails from specific areas of interest
- Extract emails from a list of URL's
- Extract emails from files on your hard drive
- Can use 300 simultaneous connections
- Imitates human behavior (keeps WebExtract from getting blocked)
- Avoids SPAM-traps
- Ignores randomly generated emails
- Automatically skip unwanted emails (very many options here)
- Highly advanced configuration abilities
- Support for east asian languages
- Works on any computer with an Internet connection
- Automatically saves the emails and removes the duplicates
- Windows 95/98/2000/2003 Server/ME/XP/Vista/7
- 256 MB of RAM (512 recommended)
- Internet connection
WebExtract 2.63 Screenshot
WebExtract 2.63 Keywords
Bookmark WebExtract 2.63
WebExtract 2.63 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.