Winpopup Server 1.3
Winpopup Server 1.3 Ranking & Summary
Winpopup Server 1.3 description
Winpopup Server 1.3 offers you a professional program that can work with or without a dedicated server, but several functions can not be resolved in server-less architecture. If Winpopup Server is installed on the network, all Winpopup LAN Messenger and OfficePopup clients will discover it automatically, and route all communications through the server.
- LAN Messaging with a Server
- The server is an optional component complementing our instant messaging solution. Winpopup LAN Messenger can work with or without a dedicated server, but several functions can not be resolved in server-less architecture.
- If Winpopup Server is installed on the network, all Winpopup LAN Messenger clients will discover it automatically, and route all communications through the server. Winpopup Server supports the following functions:
- Offline message delivery
- Communication in complex networks containing multiple subnets
- Message log
- Integration with Active Directory
- User authorization can be enabled or disabled per administrator decision. The server fully controls user authentication process and all Winpopup LAN Messenger and OfficePopup clients by sending instructions over the network that the clients comply to.
- Winpopup Server can forbid new user registration, approve or disapprove any changes to their personal information such as user or group name. An administrator, on the other hand, can edit users' personal information at any time.
- Winpopup Server delivers messages sent to users who are currently off-line. Messages are stored on the server PC, and delivered at the very moment the target user appears on the network.
- If your company has a complex, multi-segment network, or if some of your employees work from home or even from abroad, Winpopup Server is the only way to provide secure communications with these employees. By allowing out-of-LAN, Terminal Server or VPN clients, Winpopup Server provides the same level of security as if they were sitting in the same room.
- True Server Operation
- Winpopup Server installs and runs on any server operating system, including Microsoft Windows NT, 2000, 2003, and XP. Winpopup Server runs completely in background as a system service, requiring no user intervention. As a true server, Winpopup Server does not require an administrator session in order to operate.
- Remote Control over LAN
- Winpopup Server provides remote access interface via TCP/IP. An administrator can connect to Winpopup Server remotely from any computer on the local network, or even from the Internet, should the need arise.
- Fully Automated Operation
- Winpopup LAN Messenger and OfficePopup automatically detect Winpopup Server once it is started. Both products prioritize server-based communications, unless you specify a different server or server-less work in the product's options.
- Full Usage Statistics
- Ever wondered who and how often uses Winpopup instant messaging in your company? A true corporate-level instant messaging system must provide comprehensive statistics about all and every user on your corporate network, and Winpopup fully delivers on its promise.
- Company-wide server-based statistics is available with the Winpopup Server. See aggregate and detailed statistics accounting for monthly and weekly use of instant messages sent and received by everyone, any user group and individual users. Winpopup Server generates reports nightly, ensuring availability of the latest statistics to the administrators.
Winpopup Server 1.3 Screenshot
Winpopup Server 1.3 Keywords
Bookmark Winpopup Server 1.3
Winpopup Server 1.3 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.