WinSent 18.104.22.1685 Ranking & Summary
WinSent 22.214.171.1245 description
WinSent 126.96.36.1995 is designed as a convenient and efficient program intended for instant messaging within local area networks (LAN). It will allow you to conveniently and instantaneously exchange short text messages with other users of your network, send and receive personal messages to and from them, send broadcast messages to a group of users or to all users of the network.
- WinSent Messenger is an instant LAN messenger
- WinSent Messenger is a program intended for instant messaging within local area network. The program organizes a textual communication between users of the network and allows the users to exchange short text messages conveniently and quickly.
- WinSent Messenger can send and receive personal messages using computer network name, user login, nickname, send broadcast messages to a preset group of users or to all users of the network.
- Simple but easy-to-use and handy interface
- WinSent Messenger has simple but handy and easy-to-use user interface. Nothing superfluous, only things required for comfortable work without excess body movements.
- WinSent supports contact list, message archive, LAN browser. WinSent does not clutter up the task bar. Its icon is placed in the system tray near the clock. As soon as you have received a new message, WinSent informs you by flashing tray icon. You can configure what WinSent have to do when a new message arrives, including sound effects. WinSent supports configurable hot keys and have embedded local network browser. Most of WinSent's windows have configurable size and screen position, and these settings are stored. View Winsent LAN messenger screeenshots
- Does not require a dedicated server or an internet connection
- WinSent Messenger sends and receives messages in real time, without using intermediate servers. The messages are transmitted directly between sender and recepient. WinSent does not require a dedicated server, third-party services or an Internet connection.
- As WinSent does not use insecure public networks (Internet), your secrets are safe. Messages are transmitted within the bounds of your local network only.
- Full compatibility with net send and WinPopup
- For message transmission WinSent Messenger uses full implementation of SMB protocol, that is used for message exchange by software products like Microsoft WinPopup, Windows Messenger Service (net send command), etc. Therefore the WinSent is fully compatible with these products. This feature allows to send and receive messages from network computers, that have one of the aforementioned programs installed and allows to use the WinSent as full replacement for Messenger Service (net send command) and Microsoft WinPopup. You will be able to receive messages that are sent by system administrator with the "net send" command, with the Microsoft Winpopup utility, messages from Unix users, that are sent with the smbclient command, messages from printer spoolers, etc. Full WinPopup protocol implementation allows to perform message exchange using both computer network name and user name. Read more about net send command and Windows messenger service.
- Low usage of system resources
- Low usage of system resources comes out of the great optimization work. WinSent Messenger is a compact program. Its distribution package size is about 500 KB. WinSent works silently in background mode, consuming very small processor and memory resources.
- Window 7/Vista
WinSent 188.8.131.525 Screenshot
WinSent 184.108.40.2065 Keywords
Bookmark WinSent 220.127.116.115
WinSent 18.104.22.1685 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.