ABC Amber BlackBerry Editor 1.10
ABC Amber BlackBerry Editor 1.10 Ranking & Summary
ABC Amber BlackBerry Editor 1.10 description
ABC Amber BlackBerry Editor 1.10 offers an effective tool which helps you to manage contact information in IPD (BlackBerry Backup) files. You can retrieve an address book from IPD file, edit it (full name, company name, job title, phone numbers, home and work addresses, etc.) and then put it back on BB.
As all ABC Amber products, its really easy as ABC and powerful as Amber. ABC Amber BlackBerry Editor is freeware. This means that the program can be freely used at no charge.
- Reads IPD (BlackBerry backup) files and exports selected messages, contacts, SMS messages, PIN messages, autotext entries, calendar events, memo, phone call logs, phone hotlist entries and tasks to a single file of any document format: PDF format (Adobe Acrobat doesn't need to be installed), RTF format (also doesn't require MS Word to be installed), hypertext HTML format, text format, MS DOC format, popular CHM format, old good HLP format, and many more (Access, Excel, DBF, etc.)
- Generates contents with bookmarks (in RTF, DOC, PDF and HTML) and hyperlinks in the output file
- Easy to use and easy to set up. You can adjust fonts, colors, styles, effects of output file
- Supports column sorting
- Displays selected message (or contact)
- Supports advanced PDF export options (document information, 40/128 bits PDF encryption, PDF security options, page size, page orientation and page margins, resolution mode, compression mode, viewer options)
- Supports multiple CHM and HLP export options
- Exports messages to TIFF and DCX (multipage)
- Converts messages to EML in bulk (since 2.06). You can then drag those *.eml files and drop them into MS Outlook Express folder.
- Website Creator for BlackBerry, Advanced CHM Maker (since 3.04)
- Bonus: converts BlackBerry items to LIT (MS Reader), RB (Rocket eBook), FB2 (FictionBook) and PDB (Palm) (since 4.01)
- Extracts text of MMS messages (since 4.09)
- Exports Browser Urls and Browser Bookmarks (since 4.16)
- Supports Extended MAPI (since 5.01)
- Converts contacts to VCF (vCard) (since 5.03), emails to MSG (Outlook), calendar events to VCS (vCalendar) (since 5.04)
- Allows to transfer emails to Novell GroupWise (since 6.44)
- Command line support, multiple language support, skin support and more!
- "change photo" feature
Requirements: 8 MB RAM
ABC Amber BlackBerry Editor 1.10 Screenshot
ABC Amber BlackBerry Editor 1.10 Keywords
Bookmark ABC Amber BlackBerry Editor 1.10
ABC Amber BlackBerry Editor 1.10 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.