Batch Scan to Email 2.0
Batch Scan to Email 2.0 Ranking & Summary
Batch Scan to Email 2.0 description
The user separates the documents and places a bar-coded separator page on the top of the file. The separator page is similar to a fax cover page only it contains an email address.
Once the documents have been separated they are stacked and scanned with a copier`s scan to folder option in a batch process. This allows the user to take full advantage of the copiers speed, in other words no stopping and starting.
The scanned files are sent to a folder that is a "Watched Folder". When a file arrives the bar code is read, the bar code separator page dropped, and each page after the separator page is added to the document until another separator page is found. Once the file is completely separated, the software converts the files to a PDF (they can remain as tiff images if desired) and applies a set of rules to the barcode. The rules allow the file to be placed in a folder on the network or an ftp site with the email address recipient receiving an email containing a hyperlink to the file or if there is no rule it will be sent as an attachment to the user. Rules can be stacked so that more than one can apply to a file.
- Added Vista Support and the ability to batch scan to file folders and ftp sites
- Microsoft XP Professional or Vista
- SMTP Mail Account
Batch Scan to Email 2.0 Screenshot
Batch Scan to Email 2.0 Keywords
Bookmark Batch Scan to Email 2.0
Batch Scan to Email 2.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Web Log Explorer 3.84 Build 0563
- 32bit Email Broadcaster 9.97.01
- 123-Web-Messenger-Server-Software 1.3
- SharePoint Password Change 126.96.36.199
- WebParazzo 188.8.131.52
- Microsoft Windows 95 Patch: Malformed Telnet Argum Update
- Microsoft Windows ME Patch: Levy Requests as User
- Microsoft Windows 2000 Advanced Server 1.5