Chaos Intellect 184.108.40.206
Chaos Intellect 220.127.116.11 Ranking & Summary
Chaos Intellect 18.104.22.168 description
Chaos Intellect 22.214.171.124 is an excellent program which combines powerful contact manager experience with a great email client. It provides complete contact management, including full contact data with appointment calendars, task lists, and email messages. This software is perfect for email marketing letting you perform e-mail-merges and view contact email histories.
Intellect is fully networkable and offers the ability to share complete databases or just one area such as a shared calendar, shared contact list, or shared mailbox. All users on a network can even use the same databases at the same time to collaborate without being locked out or requiring expensive server software. Emails sent and received, as well as Appointments on your calendar and to do items on your task list are linked back to the matching contact in your telephone book to help you keep a complete contact history of every message, meeting or telephone call, including the notes you took about each event.
Powerful spam controls, including Bayesian learning filters (and a special filter to block spammers crafting messages just to avoid Bayesian blocking). POP3, IMAP and SMTP protocols supported including SPA, SSL and STARTTLS for secured connections. Intellect can also be installed on and synchronized with a USB portable flash drive for working away from your normal PC.
Print mailing address labels, calendars, address books, fax and web applications, mail-merge with Word and much more. Support for iPhone, Windows Mobile (Pocket PCs and Smartphones), Palm and BlackBerry devices is available. Much more information on the new features, including screen shots, is available on the Chaos Software web site.
- Casual User
- Advanced functionality but intuitive and actually easy to use!
- Import data to get everything jumpstarted. Grab data direct from MS Outlook, or via Text CSV files, Excel Spreadsheets and MS Access Databases.
- The entire program and data files can be run from a USB flash thumb drive!
- Use a USB flash drive to synchronize your data with multiple computers.
- Get Calendar alert reminders even when Intellect is not open withGreat spam fighting options with email from people in your contact list automatically protected
- Instantly locate all data based on a simple keyword or keyword combination.
- View your data in many intuitive ways, including an all-in-one Classic screen.
- Create and send full HTML email messages with inline images that can dazzle.
- Live spell check on records and email messages.
- Every contact has a "business card" with links to automatically dial phone numbers, visit web sites, send faxes via MS Fax, Skype dialing, and links to online map services to get directions to a client's location.
- Its easy to move data and email (including account settings) from and to new computers.
- Easy to use "drag and drop" interface.
- Business User
- Fully networkable and sharable data without the hassles. Multiple users, sharing the same data concurrently, is as easy as selecting Open Data Folder on the file menu and pointing Intellect to the same location on your network as everyone else.
- Mail Merge functionality with MS Office and Open Office.
- E-Mail Merge functionality with HTML and plain text email messages.
- Create and Print Mailing Labels
- Create and Deliver a series of scheduled email messages
- Automatically links both sent and received email to your contacts.
- The complete history of linked appointments, tasks and memos are available through each contact's details page so everything you need to bring yourself up to speed on a contact is at your fingertips!
- A REDIRECT button for email. It has your normal forward and reply options too, but redirect passes along an email to someone else without leaving you in the middle of the conversation.
- Bayesian Spam filtering can learn from your likes and dislikes to make a giant difference in the amount of spam that makes it to your inbox!
- Easily save and recall standard paragraphs and blocks of HTML or Text for inserting into email messages.
- Optional add-on service allows synchronization of data with geographically dispersed employees
- Optional add-on software available to synchronize with Palm, Windows Mobile, and BlackBerry devices.
- Optional add-on software to sync contacts, appointment calendar and tasks with MS Outlook.
- Advanced Power User
- Simple to maintain, protect and backup data
- Email messages are stored as complete EML files, making them easy to maintain, easy to export and most importantly easy to backup.
- Ability to perform advanced find and replace on data fields or even to swap field values from one field with another for rearranging data.
- Find and remove duplicate records.
- Hotkeys galore! Many subtle but highly useable tips.
- Custom Clipboard: easy to paste data (not just addresses) into other applications the way you want to see it. Essentially a mail merge to the clipboard!
- Create your own email message rules to deal with spam or file messages into folders.
- Foreign Language translations that are end-user customizable. Current languages available include French, Dutch, German, and Spanish.
- Intellect is designed for MS Vista
- Windows 7 RC1 support
- brand new installer for the program
- program registration on the about screen now automatically processes a UAC elevation request in both Vista and Windows 7 without having to launch program as administrator from the program icon
- ability to add up to 10 additional columns to the contact list
- added a new feature to autosync with chaos host. this option is located under the file menu in the websync menu. Optionally this provides a websync at program launch and/or at program close
- holding the SHIFT key down during program launch will allow a second instance of the program to open.
- new notes preview panels on appointments and tasks; visible when in the Appointment or Task Modules and set to the Grid View.
- new task completion percentage.
- the color of the optional gridlines has been significantly lighten for a more modern appearance. should you wish the old grid line color there is an option on the appearance section of the program options for dark gridlines
- File Shortcuts on Calendar Items, Contacts, Tasks, Memos can all now accept dropped Mail, Calendar Item's, Contacts, Tasks, Memos in addition to just files and folders.
- fixed a bug that prevented the new backup qty from saving to anything other than 10
- print preview zooming is now done with the mouse scroll wheel instead of right and left clicks
- changed the program logic for dealing with program screen size and position and multiple monitors
- several optimizations made to the various color themes
- added report search logic for "Begins With"
- removed the option to backup and restore to A: as this is very obsolete now. Should someone really want to do this it can be specified as any other directory.
- a new restore data option for Chaos Hosting Customers - Update Restored Records to Overwrite Chaos Hosting Data. Checking this option will allow an administrator to force their restored records to all other synchronized locations.
- fixed a bug with Locate Item in the quickfind search results where is failed to locate calendar, task items.
- within the contact record, custom fields now has a resizable column width for the data so that the drop down editors are not so far to the right that they are unnoticed. Also added a popup menu with Cut, Copy, Paste & Delete.
- added a SendTo list to the mail message pop up menu so that it can now copy a message directly across a LAN rather than having to redirect it back to the mail server. It copies it directly to the LAN users inbox.
- printing of a plain text message will no longer include the html codes in the page header.
- added a find dialog to the view source of a mail message
- the storage message counts and folder bold status has been moved from the foldercache.sts file to the msgcache database for better performance.
- alarm monitor popup notification on new mail messages, when Intellect Mail section is not the current view or application is minimized
- created a fix for html email containing an invalid base href that could cause attached inline images to not be displayed.
Chaos Intellect 126.96.36.199 Screenshot
Chaos Intellect 188.8.131.52 Keywords
Bookmark Chaos Intellect 184.108.40.206
Chaos Intellect 220.127.116.11 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.