CleanMail Server 188.8.131.52
CleanMail Server 184.108.40.206 Ranking & Summary
CleanMail Server 220.127.116.11 description
CleanMail Server 18.104.22.168 is well-known as an efficient as well as beneficial SMTP / POP3 email security solution (anti-spam/anti-virus) that easily integrates into existing email environments. CleanMail includes a comprehensive set of filters, including an attachment blocker, remote blacklist filter (DNSBL), and a complete Windows build of the award-winning, open-source SpamAssassin filter. The open-source ClamWin anti-virus package is available as a fully-integrated, optional download.
CleanMail also supports anti-virus software packages by many 3rd party vendors. With CleanMail you have online access to view real-time statistics charts and reports using a web browser, or using the CleanMail Admin application. Data available online includes spam statistics, mail logs (a listing of mails received, including subject, sender and recipient address), and a ranking of spam hosts (hosts submitting spam mails ie. in the last 24 hours).
Additional features include traffic limiting (to protect your mail service from directory harvest attacks and mail backscatter), mail archiving (to quarantine dubious messages, or to meet legal or regulatory obligations), and email notification (to alert about conditions that need administrator attention).
CleanMail's highly versatile filter pipeline provides an open interface that allows integrating custom mail filters, such as tools for email classification, automated mail processing, or server-based email encryption. Give CleanMail a try to see what it's really capable of!
- CleanMail integrates the award-winning SpamAssassin engine to remove spam mails. Its built-in spam trap automatically keeps the spam filter up-to-date by training a Bayes database with incoming spam mails.
- CleanMail supports all popular virus checkers to protect you against virus attacks. The CleanMail installer can optionally launch installation of the free Clam Anti-Virus package.
- The built-in attachment filter of CleanMail allows you to configure the list of attachment types that you want to filter.
- Clam Anti-Virus engine security update
- SpamAssassin rulesets updated
- CleanMail Admin remembers data source and other settings when exiting or switching between pages
- minor improvements
- Windows 2000/XP/2003/2008/Vista/Windows 7
- 800MHz CPU
- 512MB RAM
CleanMail Server 22.214.171.124 Screenshot
CleanMail Server 126.96.36.199 Keywords
Bookmark CleanMail Server 188.8.131.52
CleanMail Server 184.108.40.206 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.