eAnnouncer 2.4 Ranking & Summary
eAnnouncer 2.4 description
eAnnouncer 2.4 offers you a solution which can be used for sending individual, personalized, emails to your mailing list. Send personalized emails to your newsletter subscribers, customers, or other contacts. Compose your message in Outlook, and then have them sent individually to each recipient in your mailing list. Mail merge makes your messages personal and more professional. Sending from Outlook reduces chances of your messages being blocked by spam filters. You control the rate at which emails are sent. Utilize all the power of Outlook, send from any email account, text or HTML messages, attachments, adjustable character encoding, and embedded images. No ads or banners of any type are added to your messages.
- Compose message in Outlook
- Send each email individually
- Mail merge to personalize
- Reduce spam filter blockages
- Adjustable sending rate
- Send from any email account
- Text or HTML messages
- Attachments and embedded images
- Adjustable character encodings
- Ad-free emails
- Works with Outlook 2000, XP, 2003, or 2007
- Leverage all the power of Outlook to create and send messages: eAnnouncer is an Outlook add-in. You can create your mail message to announce within Outlook, just as you would to send any email. You can use any features available in Outlook to compose your message. Send either a plain text or HTML based message, embed images in your message, adjust your character encoding, etc... Once you're done composing your message, eAnnouncer takes over to "announce" your message to your mailing list.
- Sends emails individually to each recipient: Sending emails individually to your recipients is much more professional than sending a single email to a distribution list. When sending individual emails you do not disclose personal information, such as names and email addresses of your other subscribers or customers. With eAnnouncer you will have one email created/sent for each recipient in your mailing list, and that recipient will be shown in the "To:" field. Each email is as if you had written specifically to just that one customer, client, or subscriber.
- Makes messages more professional by personalizing them with mail merge: Give your messages more impact by sending them to the recipient addressed by name. Personalizing your mail messages makes them more professional and increases the chances of your mail being read. Read the specifics of a mail merge.
- Significantly reduces the chances of your email being rejected by any spam filters: Make sure your email actually reaches the recipient. Many competing products send email using techniques that will often get flagged by anti-spam filters, such as reverse DNS lookups. Another technique susceptible to anti-spam filters is including your distribution list in the BCC field. When you use eAnnouncer your messages are sent just as if you had manually composed and sent each one. If you can send your desired recipient an email with Outlook, then you can be sure your eAnnouncer generated messages will be delivered.
- Sends mail from any type of account, HTTP, SMTP, IMAP, Exchange, etc...: eAnnouncer utilizes Outlook to actually send the messages. You can use any email account you have set up in Outlook. Outlook supports a wide variety of email accounts, giving you the most flexibility in how you want to send your messages.
- No ads or banners of any kind are added to your message: Unlike many competing products, eAnnouncer does not add any sort of ad or banner to your mail messages. Your emails are sent exactly as you composed the original message, nothing more, nothing less... This is true even in our Free version.
- You won't get in trouble with your ISP for sending too many emails: Some Internet Service Provider's (ISP) consider you to be sending spam if you send too many emails in a short period of time. Different providers have different rules on how much email they will allow you to send. With eAnnouncer you can control the rate that emails get sent, and avoid violating the rules of your ISP.
eAnnouncer 2.4 Screenshot
eAnnouncer 2.4 Keywords
Bookmark eAnnouncer 2.4
eAnnouncer 2.4 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.