Gammadyne Mailer 34.0
Gammadyne Mailer 34.0 Ranking & Summary
Gammadyne Mailer 34.0 description
Gammadyne Mailer 34.0 is the ideal tool for running email campaigns. It can send an unlimited number of personalized messages, as well as process virtually any type of incoming email, including sign-ups, opt-outs, and bounce-backs.
The mailing list can be in a database, text file, or CSV file, and there are a full set of tools for adding, changing, and removing members. The internal SMTP engine supports multi-tasking, load balancing, HTML, recipient filtering, throttling, and much more. Other capabilities include auto-responding, forwarding, list-serving, and follow-ups. But perhaps Gammadyne Mailers best quality is its rock-solid design; it can run indefinitely without crashing or draining system resources.Major Features:
- No subscription fees
- No limit on size of mailing list
- Auto-Responding, Auto-Forwarding
- Recipient filtering, exclusion lists
- Duplicate elimination
- Address Book integration
- Works with all SMTP servers
- Supports both POP3 and IMAP4 servers
- Interoperable with third party programs
- Works with all versions of Windows® 98, NT4, 2000, ME, XP, 2003, and Vista.
- Wizards will help configure a project for sending, auto-responding, bounce-back processing, opt-out processing, sign-up processing, and list-serving.
- Video tutorials are available for free download. They demonstrate how to configure various types of email automation projects.
- Specific domains, user names, and email addresses can be excluded from the mailing.
- Outgoing email can be throttled or pulsed.
- Round robin forwarding is supported.
- A mailing can be delayed until a particular time, or repeated continuously at a particular interval.
- A mailing can be aborted, modified, then resumed at the point where it left off.
- Supports SSL encryption for SMTP, POP3, and IMAP4 connections.
- Email can be dropped into or retrieved from any email client that supports Extended MAPI (such as Outlook).
- Supports DomainKeys, a system for ensuring sender identity and message integrity.
- The mailing list can be cleaned of all illegal, blank, duplicate, or nonexistent addresses.
- "Soft" bounce-backs, such as when the mailbox is full, can be automatically ignored (since delivery may be possible in the future). Hard bounces and auto-responses can also be ignored.
- Third-party programs can use the Gammadyne Mailer mail-sending engine, which is encapsulated in a DLL. The engine can also be accessed as a COM object.
- Mail can be distributed over multiple SMTP servers (load balancing).
- Excessively large incoming emails can be deleted without being downloaded.
- Pages can be fetched from the Internet and inserted into the Text or HTML Body.
- The system Address Book can be used as a source of recipients. Data from the Address Book can be merged into the emails, and used to filter out recipients.
- The mailing can be performed in sections by specifying a starting and ending index.
- A Delivery Status Notification can be requested from the mail server for each email sent. A Reading Confirmation can be requested from each recipient.
- Forwarded email can be censored for profanity and racial insults.
- Gammadyne Mailer is a self-contained software package that does not require other software or any service from Gammadyne Corporation. There is no "subscription" fee.
- All of the program's settings can be stored in a "project" file for retrieval at a later time. There is no limit on the number of project files.
- Added support for multiple network adapters.
- Improved unicode support.
- Numerous interface improvements.
Gammadyne Mailer 34.0 Screenshot
Gammadyne Mailer 34.0 Keywords
Bookmark Gammadyne Mailer 34.0
Gammadyne Mailer 34.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.