GeniusConnect 18.104.22.168 Beta 5
GeniusConnect 22.214.171.124 Beta 5 Ranking & Summary
GeniusConnect 126.96.36.199 Beta 5 description
GeniusConnect 188.8.131.52 Beta 5 provides you a tool for Microsoft Outlook which stores Contact data (Name, Address, E-mail, etc.) on the local computer in a file called.pst file. It is difficult to exchange this data with other systems or applications.
GeniusConnect is a software that allows you to synchronize data.
Changes to an E-mail address, phone number or name in a central database will never effect Outlook Contact data stored on other workstations.
GeniusConnect makes it possible to synchronize Contact data with any relational database that supports ODBC (Open database connectivity).
GeniusConnect supports loading data from the database into an Outlook® contact folder or storing data from Outlook into the database. It is possible to use GeniusConnect on multiple Outlook Contact Folders and multiple databases.
The user can protect his private contact data by using a different Contact Folder to store private contacts or by telling GeniusConnect to ignore Contacts that are marked as private.
GeniusConnect turns Outlook® into a more powerful information management tool through database connectivity!
- Improved efficiency while working in Outlook® through immediate access to current database information.
- Easy access to contact, calendar and customer information, stored in your database.
- Create Tasks in Outlook® based on events in your database.
- Ability to quickly update and back-up information.
- Offers complete flexibility by allow connectivity to any standard SQL Database.
- 2-way sync and attachment support
It is possible to use GeniusConnect on multiple Outlook® or Exchange® folders and multiple databases.
GeniusConnect supports synchronization of the following Folder types:
- Microsoft® Outlook® 2002/2003/2007
- Microsoft® Outlook® 2000
- Load selected Item(s): Load database data for selected outlook item(s) into the outlook folder and update the outlook item(s) data. The selected outlook item(s) will be updated only if a database record already exists.
- Load the current database data for the selected Contact Item(s) and update Contact Item(s) data. The selected Contact Item(s) will be updated only if a database record exists.
- Store selected Item(s): Store selected outlook item(s) data in the database. If a database record already exists, the data will be updated. If a database record doesn’t exist, a new record will be inserted.
- Store the selected Contact Item(s) data into the database. If a database record already exists the data will be updated, if a database record doesnt exists a new record will be inserted.
- Load All items from the database: Load all database records in the outlook folder. If a outlook item already exists, the data will be updated. If the outlook item doesn’t exist, a new outlook item will be inserted into the outlook folder.
- Load all database records and store them into the current Contact folder. If a Contact Item already exists, the Contact data will be updated; if the Contact Item doesnt exist, a new Contact Item will be inserted into the Contact Folder.
- Store All items to the database: Store all outlook items from the outlook folder in the database. If a database record already exists, the data will be updated. If a database record doesn’t exist, a new record will be inserted.
- Store All Contact Items from the current Contact Folder into the database. If a database record already exists the data will be updated; if a database record doesn’t exists a new record will be inserted.
- Ignore Private Items: Ignore all outlook items that are marked as private.
- Ignore all Contact Items that are marked as private.
- Never update Outlook Items: Never update outlook items that already exists in the contact folder
- Never update Contact data that already exists in the Contact Folder
- Never update Database Items: Never update database data that already exists in the database.
- Never update Database data that already exists in the Database
- Delete Outlook items when item removed from the database: Delete Outlook® items that are deleted from the database.
- Delete Outlook Contact Items that are not present in the database.
- Auto Synchronize on start or timer: Automatically load or store data based on schedulers.
- Automatically Load or store Contact Data for all Contact Folders that are linked to the database.
- Show progress: Show progress dialog during loading or storing of data.
- Show progress dialog during Loading or Storing of data.
- Link multiple contact folders: Every outlook folder can be linked to a different table(and/or database).
- MS Outlook can contain multiple Contact Folders (New Folder menu item on File menu), every Contact Folder can be linked to a different Database (or table).
- Customizable toolbar
- User-defined fields: Outlook User-defined fields can be linked to a table column.
- ANSI quoted identifiers: SQL statements are generated using ANSI quoted identifiers.
Column/Table/View names with, for example, space characters or reserved keywords can be used.
Use Checkbox on assign table dialog to set use of ANSI identifiers per folder.
- Administrator password: Configuration options can be protected by a password.
- Filter Rows: SQL where clause can be entered for every linked table. Specifies the condition for the rows returned by a query. It is possible to use dynamic parameters that will be replaced with system values during the synchronization.
- Status bar: Synchronization process visible in Outlook® status bar if progress dialog not used.
Process can be aborted by pressing a key.
- Silent delete : Outlook® items will be deleted without confirmation dialog.
- Message class (form description) : Outlook® field form description can be linked to a field. This is helpful for using custom forms.
- Attachments support: Outlook attachments can be mapped to a BLOB (binary large object) column
- Contact pictures are also supported (as attachment)
- Extract attachments to a folder
- location Contact field
- New dynamic paramters for Exchange Mail box to identify Folder owner and Folder owner EntryID
- New configuration option "Only update and do not insert Database Items"
- Add Exchange Mailbox to GeniusConnect profile (Exchange and MultiUser license only)
- Convert UTC(Coordinated Universal Time) database values to local date-time
- Database change detection: Use custom SQL commands/stored procedures to detect changes in table data
- Disable Toolbar buttons: Disable toolbar Load/Store buttons per folder
Requirements: Microsoft Outlook 2000/XP/2003
Limitations: Exceptions on recurring appointments and tasks are not supported.
GeniusConnect 184.108.40.206 Beta 5 Screenshot
GeniusConnect 220.127.116.11 Beta 5 Keywords
Bookmark GeniusConnect 18.104.22.168 Beta 5
GeniusConnect 22.214.171.124 Beta 5 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- GeniusConnect 126.96.36.199SP1
- GeniusConnect 188.8.131.52SP2 BETA4
- GeniusConnect 184.108.40.206 Beta 4
- GeniusConnect 220.127.116.11SP2 BETA4 / 18.104.22.168SP1
- GeniusConnect 22.214.171.124 Beta 3
- GeniusConnect 126.96.36.199 Beta 2
- GeniusConnect 188.8.131.52 Beta 1
- GeniusConnect 184.108.40.206 Beta 6
- GeniusConnect 220.127.116.11 Beta 3
- GeniusConnect 18.104.22.168-2
- GeniusConnect 22.214.171.124 Beta 1
- GeniusConnect 126.96.36.199
- GeniusConnect 188.8.131.52 SP1
- GeniusConnect 184.108.40.206SP3 Beta 3 / 220.127.116.11
- GeniusConnect 18.104.22.168 SP1