MailList Controller Free 7.1
MailList Controller Free 7.1 Ranking & Summary
MailList Controller Free 7.1 description
MailList Controller Free 7.1 is a powerful, easy to use email mailing list and marketing solution to send out personalized newsletters, campaigns, e-zines, announcements, support and group mails.
The program runs as service on your desktop, workstation or server. The WYSIWYG editor allows you to create personalized rich-text (HTML) messages or you use your default mail client. Other features are: webform requests, single and double opt-in, ODBC support, linked lists, returned message detection and many more.
- MailList Controller has a built-in WYSIWYG rich-text (HTML) editor which supports HTML, plain text and file attachments.
- Support for external mail clients (e.g. MS Outlook). Authorized users can send a message to the list from any location. This function is user and password protected to protect the list from spammers.
- Direct support for external HTML editors. A click on a button opens the message automatically in any external html editor.
- Personalization (mail merge) allows to send out personalized newsletters to large groups. The program sends one seperate email message to each recipient, which ensures privacy of the members.
- Add inline (embedded) graphics and file attachments. The newsletter software can automatically attach images to the message, so that the image are part of the message and will be displayed properly in the recipients email client without external download sources.
- Import HTML files from an external HTML editor. The auto-import funcion imports images and converts the html file for direct use as email.
- Send plain text, HTML messages or a combination of both (MIME). MailList Controller allows to specify different html and text parts to a message, which gives you more space for custom designs.
- Custom charsets for international newsletter mailings. Each list could use a different charset and the html message itself could be in UTF-8 format for international recipients.
- Manage multiple distribution lists. MailList Controller Professional supports 10 list with max. 10.000 recipients on each list. MailList Controller eXtreme can be used for unlimited lists and recipients. (only hardware limits apply)
- Add up to 15 custom fields. The fields could be used for personalization or for data-gathering through a webform.
- Supports Filters and Subsets (Queries) within a list. This unique feature allows to split a member list in different subsets. The included easy to use query maker can be used on managed lists and experts can use a SQL-like where-clause for complex queries on linked lists.
- Linked list (List linked to an external data source). A linked list does not have the members in an internal database. It gets the members from an external database file, MS Access, MS Excel or ODBC (SQL) source. This allows to connect MailList Controller to an existing user, customer or member database.
- Single and double opt-in lists. Single Opt-in requires someone to fill out a webform or send a subscription request before he or she is added to the list. Double Opt-in requires two steps before the person is added to the list: the first subscribe request (e.g. filling out a webform) and a confirmation email.
- Process email subscribe and remove requests. The automated processing of user subscribe/remove requests is email based. This means a user can send a simple message with e.g. Remove to the lists email address.
- Process webform subscribe and remove requests. Use a webform, which
- generates the subscribe/remove message for the user and sends it directly to the list for processing.
- Use natural commands to subscribe and remove. There are no cryptic codes, the user can reply with "Remove" to get removed from your newsletter service or mailing list.
- Send out newsletters and bulk emails to your mailing lists. Our newsletter software makes sending an email to your list as easy as sending a regular email message.
- Fast SMTP mail sending. MailList Controller is a fast bulk and mass mailer, but will not overload your mailserver. It includes different options, which can be used to throttle down and slow down the mailing.
- Works with any SMTP/POP3 Server. Our software can be used together with the mailserver from your ISP, webprovider, mailprovider or your dedicated company mailserver.
- SMTP/ESMTP Authentication. The newsletter software supports SMTP and ESMTP authentication. (RFC 821 and RFC 1869)
- Secure Socket Layer SSL and StartTLS. MaiList Controller supports explicit and implicit secure socket layer (SSL) connections to ensure that the program will work together with most mailservers, providers and popular mailservices.
- Partial and delayed send mode. This options are also very useful if your mailaccount has restrictions. Some mail accounts are limited in the number of messages sent out per hour, others require a pause between the messages. It can be adjusted to SMTP server limitations
- Supports SSL connections for POP3. Today many POP3 server require a secure socket layer connection to access messages.
- Directory Pickup Mode for IIS. The option "Mailserver Pickup Directory" can be used if you are running a local mailserver, which has a pickup directory. In this mode, the program does not send using SMTP. It creates a .eml file in the pickup directory for each message, which will be used directly by your mailserver. The mailserver picks up the .eml file and sends it.
- Forward replies to a different email address. The software analyzes each incoming message and if the incoming message is e.g. a reply to your newsletter message, then it can forward the message to a different email address, which could be specified for each list.
- Customizable returned mail detection. MailList Controller can automatically detect returned emails and remove or mark the email address which is not or not longer valid. The detection is based on keywords, which could be customized for optimization.
- The email newsletter software runs on your computer. MailList Controller can be used on any windows PC, desktop, laptop, workstation or server. The mailservice runs as windows service.
- There is no subscription required and no recurring fees. You don't have to pay for every message sent out and using MailList Controller is very cost effective - it allows you to reach thousands of potentional or returning customers for virtually free.
- Your member database stays private and secure. You don't have to give your valuable contact lists out of your hands.
- Grows with your business. There are 3 different versions available.
- Import from MS Excel, MS Access, Text (csc) or ODBC. MailList Controller can import MS Access, MS Excel and Plain Text (.csv) format files directly - other formats are supported through ODBC (e.g. MS SQL or MySQL).
- Sort out duplicate email addresses. The internal database uses the email address as primary key, which eliminates duplicate email addresses within a single list automatically.
MailList Controller Free 7.1 Screenshot
MailList Controller Free 7.1 Keywords
Bookmark MailList Controller Free 7.1
MailList Controller Free 7.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.