MailList Controller Free 7.2
MailList Controller Free 7.2 Ranking & Summary
MailList Controller Free 7.2 description
MailList Controller Free 7.2 is a software with all features needed for an email campaign, newsletter service, customer relationship management, which includes every aspect of modern bulk email marketing and mailing list management. With this software, you can send out your first newsletter in a few minutes. It runs on computers with Windows operating system and can be installed on a regular computer or server. There is no special hardware or additional software required to use our newsletter software.
The fast mail engine works with any SMTP mailserver and supports all common authentication methods, including SMTP/ESMTP authentication, SSL, StartTLS, Pop before SMTP and IIS Pickup directory mode. The built-in WYSIWYG email message editor can be used to compose personalized (HTML) email newsletter messages in MIME format. The email newsletter composer can import html files, add inline images and file attachments, but its also possible to use an external html editor or an external mailclient instead.
Building your Newsletter Subscriber Lists
- Your newsletter subscriber list is a valuable property. MailList Controller helps you to build your newsletter distribution lists or manage and grow your exisiting list. It does not make much difference if you have just started or you already have a large customer database. Everybody can use it and profit from its results. Convert your website visitors into subscribers using a webform. Send out newsletters to your subscribers and make customers out of newsletter subscribers. Repeat it and make returning customers out of customers. It can do most tasks without user intervention and includes all required features for email automation and mailing list management.
- The email newsletter software will run without or with little user intervention. It supports opt-in, webform submissions, subscribe and remove requests. The intelligent "Synchronize" function seperates incoming messages into list messages and replies to your newsletter. Thanks to the built-in returned email and error detection the distribution list will stay clean of invalid or outdated email addresses. MailList Controller uses an internal database or an external (linked) database and can import members from MS Access, MS Excel, Text (csv), SQL Server or from ODBC.
Cost Effective Software that grows with your Business
- MailList Controller is an easy way to communicate with your customers and friends. Email marketing is very cost effective - it allows you to reach thousands of potentional or returning customers for virtually free. Build a close relationship with your customers and see the effort of your newsletter campaign immediatly. You don't have to wait until the post office delivers your flyer or newsletter. Just press a button and your newsletter goes out to your subscribers.
- Mail Engine - Newsletter Sender - Works with your SMTP/POP3 Account. The mail engine can send out a high volume of email messages to opt-in subscribers, but it will also work with limited mail accounts. All you need to use is an email account - thats all. If you can send out an email from your computer, then you can also send out an email newsletter.
- Send out newsletters and bulk emails to your mailing lists. Our newsletter software makes sending an email to your list as easy as sending a regular email message.
- Fast SMTP mail sending. is a fast bulk and mass mailer, but will not overload your mailserver. It includes different options, which can be used to throttle down and slow down the mailing.
- Works with any SMTP/POP3 Server. Our software can be used together with the mailserver from your ISP, webprovider, mailprovider or your dedicated company mailserver.
- SMTP/ESMTP Authentication. The newsletter software supports SMTP and ESMTP authentication. (RFC 821 and RFC 1869)
- Secure Socket Layer SSL and StartTLS. MaiList Controller supports explicit and implicit secure socket layer (SSL) connections to ensure that the program will work together with most mailservers, providers and popular mailservices.
- Partial and delayed send mode. This options are also very useful if your mailaccount has restrictions. Some mail accounts are limited in the number of messages sent out per hour, others require a pause between the messages. It can be adjusted to SMTP server limitations
- Supports SSL connections for POP3. Today many POP3 server require a secure socket layer connection to access messages.
- Directory Pickup Mode for IIS. The option "Mailserver Pickup Directory" can be used if you are running a local mailserver, which has a pickup directory. In this mode, the program does not send using SMTP. It creates a .eml file in the pickup directory for each message, which will be used directly by your mailserver. The mailserver picks up the .eml file and sends it.
- Forward replies to a different email address. The software analyzes each incoming message and if the incoming message is e.g. a reply to your newsletter message, then it can forward the message to a different email address, which could be specified for each list.
- Customizable returned mail detection. can automatically detect returned emails and remove or mark the email address which is not or not longer valid. The detection is based on keywords, which could be customized for optimization.
- Subscriber Database Management - List Automation and Personalization. MailList Controller is a all you need to manage an email mailing list. The member subscription is automated and works without or with little user intervention. The professional version supports 10 lists with max. 10K subscribers and the eXtreme version supports unlimited lists and subscribers.
- Manage multiple distribution lists. Professional supports 10 list with max. 10.000 recipients on each list. eXtreme can be used for unlimited lists and recipients. (only hardware limits apply)
- Add up to 15 custom fields. The fields could be used for personalization or for data-gathering through a webform.
- Supports Filters and Subsets (Queries) within a list. This unique feature allows to split a member list in different subsets. The included easy to use query maker can be used on managed lists and experts can use a SQL-like where-clause for complex queries on linked lists.
- Linked list (List linked to an external data source). A linked list does not have the members in an internal database. It gets the members from an external database file, MS Access, MS Excel or ODBC (SQL) source. This allows to connect to an existing user, customer or member database.
- Single and double opt-in lists. Single Opt-in requires someone to fill out a webform or send a subscription request before he or she is added to the list. Double Opt-in requires two steps before the person is added to the list: the first subscribe request (e.g. filling out a webform) and a confirmation email.
- Process email subscribe and remove requests. The automated processing of user subscribe/remove requests is email based. This means a user can send a simple message with e.g. Remove to the lists email address.
- Process webform subscribe and remove requests. Use a webform, which generates the subscribe/remove message for the user and sends it directly to the list for processing.
- Use natural commands to subscribe and remove. There are no cryptic codes, the user can reply with "Remove" to get removed from your newsletter service or mailing list.
- Import from MS Excel, MS Access, Text (csc) or ODBC. can import MS Access, MS Excel and Plain Text (.csv) format files directly - other formats are supported through ODBC (e.g. MS SQL or MySQL).
- Sort out duplicate email addresses. The internal database uses the email address as primary key, which eliminates duplicate email addresses within a single list automatically.
- Email Newsletter Creation - Message Composer and External. MailList Controller has a built-in rich-text HTML editor for creating beautiful HTML and Text newsletter messages. The internal editor contains different sections for HTML, Text and HTML sourcecode. It can be used to send out personalized mass emails and supports up to 15 database-fields.
- MailList Controllerhas a built-in WYSIWYG rich-text (HTML) editor which supports HTML, plain text and file attachments.
- Support for external mail clients (e.g. MS Outlook). Authorized users can send a message to the list from any location. This function is user and password protected to protect the list from spammers.
- Direct support for external HTML editors. A click on a button opens the message automatically in any external html editor.
- Personalization (mail merge) allows to send out personalized newsletters to large groups. The program sends one seperate email message to each recipient, which ensures privacy of the members.
- Add inline (embedded) graphics and file attachments. The newsletter software can automatically attach images to the message, so that the image are part of the message and will be displayed properly in the recipients email client without external download sources.
- Import HTML files from an external HTML editor. The auto-import funcion imports images and converts the html file for direct use as email.
- Send plain text, HTML messages or a combination of both (MIME). allows to specify different html and text parts to a message, which gives you more space for custom designs.
- Custom charsets for international newsletter mailings. Each list could use a different charset and the html message itself could be in UTF-8 format for international recipients.
- Cost Effective Software - No Subscription - No Recurring Fees. The license fee for is a one-time payment. You purchase the licensed software, which runs your computer. Its not a subscription-based online service. There is no subscription required and no recurring fees, so that you don't have to pay for every message sent out.
- The email newsletter software runs on your computer. can be used on any windows PC, desktop, laptop, workstation or server. The mailservice runs as windows service and can run without an user being logged in.
- There is no subscription required and no recurring fees. You don't have to pay for every message sent out and using is very cost effective - it allows you to reach thousands of potentional or returning customers for virtually free.
- Your member database stays private and secure. You don't have to give your valuable contact lists out of your hands.
- Grows with your business. There are 3 different versions available. Professional supports 10 list with max. 10.000 recipients on each list. eXtreme can be used for unlimited lists and recipients. (only hardware limits apply)
- New pause / break function allows to add a pause after sending out a specific number of messages.
The server slowdown (global) function is still available through the program "Options", but its recommended to
reset the server slowdown to 0 and use the new (list specific) Pause / Break function instead.
See: List Settings -> Outgoing Messages (SMTP) and Program -> Options
- News List Wizard: Test SMTP (autodetect authentication)
- Use Aliases: modified Logfile entries
- Remove email requests: Filters out RE: FW: AW: xx:
- New revision of the user manual
- German user manual included
- Service Release
MailList Controller Free 7.2 Screenshot
MailList Controller Free 7.2 Keywords
Bookmark MailList Controller Free 7.2
MailList Controller Free 7.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.