MailScan for VPOP3 6.4A
MailScan for VPOP3 6.4A Ranking & Summary
MailScan for VPOP3 6.4A description
MailScan for VPOP3 6.4A is regarded as a convenient as well as simple to use tool which safeguards organizations against Virus, Worm, Trojan and many other malware breeds with futuristic and proactive technologies. Employing an array of intelligent filters, MailScan offers powerful protection against Spam and Phishing mails, while providing comprehensive Content Security too.
- Web Based Administration
- MailScan Administration Console can be accessed using a browser, thus enabling Remote Administration of the application.
- Advanced AntiSpam and AntiPhishing
- MailScan 6.x uses a combination of technologies like Real-time Black List, SURBL Checking, MX/A DNS Record Verification, Reverse DNS, X-Spam Rules Check, Sender Policy Framework and Non Intrusive Learning Patterns.
- Non Intrusive Learning Patterns (NILP)
- This unique technology from MicroWorld is an advanced Spam Filtering method with the intelligence to analyze all mails to filter and block spam, according to the Behavioral Patterns of the user.
- Power to Block Image Spam
- MailScan uses powerful technologies to filter out image spam.
- Autogenerated Whitelist
- When a local user sends a mail to an email address, the system automatically adds that ID to the Spam Whitelist.
- Real-Time Virus Scanning at the Mail Gateway
- Scans e-mails for all types of Virus and other malware in Real-Time including all inbound and outbound Mail Traffic.
- Attachment Filtering
- Extensive options to block certain attachments like EXE, COM, CHM or BAT from being sent or received.
- Real-Time Content Scanning
- All incoming and outgoing messages are scanned in Real-Time for offensive words and Adult Content, with the help of Security Policies.
- LDAP Authenticated Web Administration
- MailScan 6.x is powered with LDAP Authenticated Web Administration.
- Comprehensive Attachment & eMail Archiving
- Customizable options to archive e-mails and attachments flowing in and out of the system. This feature also helps in comprehensive Content Auditing.
- Auto Updates for Spam Detection
- The system updates the NILP Spam Database with probable phrases and words.
- TCP Connections
- This option shows all TCP/UDP connections in the system, like Processes, Protocol, Local Address, Remote Address and Status.
- Customized Disclaimers
- Easy to use options to add Customized Disclaimers all external and internal emails
- Extensive Reports
- Provides advanced analytical reports in graphical and Non-graphical formats.
- eScan Remote Support
- eScan Remote Support (ERS) works with the help of remote desktop connection which enables eScan Support technicians to access computers with problems from a remote location and troubleshoot them directly. This helps in providing secure, faster and better support worldwide and also increases efficiency.
- System Requirements
- Pentium compatible processor 500 MHz or higher
- Also supports AMD / Cyrix Processors
- Minimum 512 MB RAM recommended or higher
- Internet connection
- 300 MB of free HARD DISK Space
- Windows XP Home/Professional
- Windows XP 64-bit
- Windows 2003 Enterprise/Standard (SP1)
- Windows 2003 64-bit
- Windows Vista Ultimate/Home Premium
- Windows Vista Home Basic/Business/Enterprise
- Windows Vista 64-bit
MailScan for VPOP3 6.4A Screenshot
MailScan for VPOP3 6.4A Keywords
Bookmark MailScan for VPOP3 6.4A
MailScan for VPOP3 6.4A Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.