McAfee Virus Definitions 5664
McAfee Virus Definitions 5664 Ranking & Summary
McAfee Virus Definitions 5664 description
Virus definition, or .DAT, files contain up-to-date virus signatures and other information that Network Associates anti-virus products use to protect your computer against the thousands of computer viruses in circulation. Whether its VirusScan, VirusScan Pro or Internet Security Suite, make sure you have the very latest Internet protection.
Network Associates releases new .DAT files regularly to provide protection against the approximately 300 new viruses that appear each month. To ensure that your anti-virus software can protect your system or network against the latest virus threats, download and install the latest .DAT files.
The DAT files are compatible with anti-virus products (McAfee) that use the version 4.3.20 (or later) virus-scanning engine. It is recommended that you upgrade to the latest version of the virus-scanning engine for optimal virus detection and cleaning.
New DAT files are stored in several compressed formats to reduce transmission time:
- Compressed DAT Package. This file contains the DAT files, compressed in a ZIP or tar file. You can extract and install them yourself to update most of anti-virus software. The file has a name of the format DAT-4316.ZIP or DAT-4316.tar, where 4316 is the four-digit DAT version number such as 4321.
- DAT Package Installer, or "XDAT file". This file includes the DAT files plus an executable that installs them. The file has a name of the format 4316XDAT.EXE, where 4316 is the four-digit DAT version number such as 4321.
- SuperDAT Package Installer, or "SDAT file". This file includes the DAT files plus an executable that installs them. It may also include a new virus-scanning engine and other program components. The file has a name of the format SDAT4316.EXE, where 4316 is the four-digit DAT version number such as 4321.
McAfee Virus Definitions 5664 Screenshot
McAfee Virus Definitions 5664 Keywords
Bookmark McAfee Virus Definitions 5664
McAfee Virus Definitions 5664 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- McAfee Virus Definitions 5676
- McAfee Virus Definitions 5675
- McAfee Virus Definitions 5674
- McAfee Virus Definitions 5673
- McAfee Virus Definitions 5672
- McAfee Virus Definitions 5671
- McAfee Virus Definitions 5670
- McAfee Virus Definitions 5669
- McAfee Virus Definitions 5668
- McAfee Virus Definitions 5666
- McAfee Virus Definitions 5665
- McAfee Virus Definitions 5663
- McAfee Virus Definitions 5662
- McAfee Virus Definitions 5661
- McAfee Virus Definitions 5660
- Trend Micro Virus Pattern File 6.257.00
- AVG Anti-Virus Definitions April 14, 2009
- AVG Anti-Virus Definitions March 28, 2009
- AVG Anti-Virus Definitions March 14, 2009
- AVG Anti-Virus Definitions February 23, 2009
- F-Secure Virus Definitions February 23, 2009
- AVG Anti-Virus Definitions February 17, 2009
- AVG Anti-Virus Definitions February 11, 2009