Mozilla Thunderbird 15.0
Mozilla Thunderbird 15.0 Ranking & Summary
RankingClick at the star to rank
User Review: 0 (0 times)
File size: 17.63MB
Platform: Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/7
Date added: 2012-09-06
Mozilla Thunderbird 15.0 description
Mozilla Thunderbird 15.0 comes as a free email application that's easy to set up and customize - and it's loaded with great features!
- Easier to GET STARTEd
- Mail Account Setup Wizard
- Prior to this feature you had to know your IMAP, SMTP, and SSL/TLS settings. Now all you need to provide is your name, email address, and password and the email account set up wizardry will check our database and find the email settings for you.
- Personalized Email Addresses
- Ever dreamed of having a personalized email address (such as "firstname.lastname@example.org") for you, your family or your business? Thunderbird makes this easy - you can sign up for a new email address within Thunderbird, and it will all be set up automatically for you ready to send and receive.
- Tabbed Email
- Thunderbird replicates the new look and feel of Mozilla Firefox in an effort to provide a similar user experience across all Mozilla software desktop or mobile and all platforms.
- Tabbed email lets you load emails in separate tabs so you can quickly jump between them. Tabs appear on the top of the menu bar providing a powerful visual experience and allowing the toolbars to be much more contextual.
- Tabbed email lets you keep multiple emails open for easy reference. Doubl-clicking or hitting Enter on a mail message will open that message in a new tab.
- When quitting Thunderbird, visible tabs will be saved and will be restored when you open Thunderbird the next time. There is also a Tab menu on the Tab toolbar to help you switch between tabs.
- One-click Address Book
- One-click Address Book is a quick and easy way to add people to your address book. Add people by simply clicking on the star icon in the message you receive. Two clicks and you can add more details like a photo, birthday, and other contact information.
- Attachment Reminder
- The attachment reminder looks for the word attachment (and other words like file types) in the body of your message and reminds you to add an attachment before hitting send.
- Multiple-channel chat
- Enjoy real-time conversation with your contacts, right from your favorite messaging application, with multiple supported networks. Thunderbird makes it easy to search through both past conversations and received emails.
- Search the Web
- You can now search the Web without having to leave Thunderbird. Type whatever comes to mind in Thunderbird's search box and choose from several different search providers.
- You can also highlight words in your email, right click, and select "search the web for:" to start your Web search.
- Quick Filter Toolbar
- The Quick Filter Toolbar lets you filter your email faster. Start typing in words in the Quick Filter search box and the results are displayed instantly. Or you can filter your email by New Messages, Tags, and people in your Address Book. You can also "Pin" or save a Filter and use it across multiple folders.
- Search Tools
- The search interface in Thunderbird contains filtering and timeline tools to pinpoint the exact email you're looking for. Thunderbird also indexes all of your emails and chat conversations to help you search even faster. Your search results are displayed in a tab so you can easily switch back and forth to your search results and other email.
- Message Archive
- If you think you're going to need an email in the future but want it out of your inbox without deleting it, archive it! Archiving helps you manage your inbox and put your email into the archive folder system.
- Selecting the Archive button or hitting the 'A' key will archive your email.
- Activity Manager
- The Activity Manager records all the interactions between Thunderbird and your email provider in one place. There's no more guess work. You only have to look in one place to see everything that's happening with your email.
- Large Files Management
- Share large files with Thunderbird Filelink!
- You can now speed up the transfer of large documents by uploading them to an online storage provider and sharing the link instead of sending the file directly as a message attachment. Improve the speed of sending email and avoid message rejection if the recipient's server disallows large files. As an added bonus, you'll also save space in your sent folder and the recipient's inbox.
- Thunderbird Look & Feel
- With Personas, lightweight "skins" allow you to change the look and feel of Thunderbird in an instant. Hundreds of skins are available from the latest movies, famous landmarks, and Japanese tattoos. You can also choose from several Themes that dress up all the different icons in Thunderbird.
- Smart Folders
- Smart Folders help you manage multiple email accounts by combining special folders like your Inbox, Sent, or Archive folder. Instead of going to the Inbox for each of your mail accounts, you can see all of your incoming email in one Inbox folder.
- Add-ons Manager
- Find and install add-ons directly in Thunderbird. You no longer need to visit the add-ons Web site - instead simply fire up the Add-ons Manager. Not sure which add-on is right for you? Ratings, recommendations, descriptions and pictures of the add-ons in action help you make your selection.
- Customize Your EMAIL EXPERIENCE
- Cutting Out the Junk
- Thunderbird's popular junk mail tools have been updated to stay ahead of spam. Each email you receive passes through Thunderbird's leading-edge junk mail filters. Each time you mark messages as spam, Thunderbird "learns" and improves its filtering so you can spend more time reading the mail that matters. Thunderbird can also use your mail provider's spam filters to keep junk mail out of your inbox.
- Robust Privacy and Do Not Track
- Thunderbird offers support for user privacy and remote image protection. To ensure a user's privacy, Thunderbird automatically blocks remote images in email messages.
- Thunderbird also supports the Do Not Track option. This is associated with Search the Web, but can also be used in other requests for web pages enabled by add-ons.
- Phishing Protection
- Thunderbird protects you from email scams which try to trick users into handing over personal and confidential information by indicating when a message is a potential phishing attempt. As a second line of defense, Thunderbird warns you when you click on a link which appears to be taking you to a different Web site than the one indicated by the URL in the message.
- Automated Update
- Thunderbird's update system checks to see if you're running the latest version, and notifies you when a security update is available. These security updates are small (usually 200KB - 700KB), giving you only what you need and making the security update quick to download and install. The automated update system provides updates for Thunderbird on Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux in over 40 different languages.
- Open Source
- At the heart of Thunderbird is an open source development process driven by thousands of passionate, experienced developers and security experts spread all over the world. Our openness and active community of experts helps to ensure our products are more secure and quickly updated, while also enabling us to take advantage of the best third party security scanning and evaluation tools to further bolster overall security.
- Secure and Protect YOUR MAIL
- New: Multi-Channel Chat: You now can enjoy real time conversation with your contacts, right from your favorite messaging application.
- NEW: Do Not Track: This option has been implemented as an addition to Search the Web.
- NEW: Ubuntu One is now supported in Filelink - the option to upload large attachments to online storage services.
- NEW: New User Interface: Thunderbird is replicating the new look and feel of Mozilla Firefox in an effort to provide a similar user experience across all Mozilla software desktop or mobile and all platforms.
- FIXED: Various fixes and performance improvements
- FIXED: Various security fixes
Mozilla Thunderbird 15.0 Screenshot
Mozilla Thunderbird 15.0 Keywords
Bookmark Mozilla Thunderbird 15.0
Mozilla Thunderbird 15.0 Copyright
WareSeeker.com do not provide cracks, serial numbers etc for Mozilla Thunderbird 15.0. Any sharing links from rapidshare.com, yousendit.com or megaupload.com are also prohibited.
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
Mozilla Thunderbird is launched to be a helpful and smart open-source and cross-platform mail client and news reader for most modern operating systems including, but not limited to Windows, Macintosh and Linux. Free Download
Mozilla Thunderbird Portable is described as a handy, smart and effective Mozilla Thunderbird email client bundled with a PortableApps.com launcher as a portable app, so you can take your email, address book and account settings with you. Free Download
Lost your Thunderbird email database? Email Recovery for Thunderbird will bring it back in a snap! Full-featured email recovery solution for POP3 and IMAP accounts, the program provides Mozilla Thunderbird users with a fail-safe way to restore messages even after compacting. Email Recovery for Thunderbird? Free Download
Mozilla Thunderbird, Portable Edition is innovated to be a preferred Mozilla Thunderbird email client which is bundled with a PortableApps.com launcher as a portable application, thereby enabling you to take your email, address book and account settings with you. Free Download
Mozilla Thunderbird is recognized to be an incredibly advanced ans useful email client with tabs, great search, and email archiving Free Download
Portable Thunderbird becomes popular among many users as a professional and useful Mozilla Thunderbird email client bundled with a PortableApps.com launcher as a portable app, so you can take your email, address book and account settings with you. Free Download
Thunderbird-Tray is a system tray launcher tool for Mozilla Thunderbird, the popular e-mail client.... Free Download
Have you been migrated from Windows email (Windows Mail) to Mozilla Thunderbird email program, so looking for a tool which will allows you to read / view / access all your Windows Mail emails into Thunderbird area? You are just in a right place simply carried out the email migration process by using Migrate? Free Download