Mozilla Thunderbird 3.0 Beta 1
Mozilla Thunderbird 3.0 Beta 1 Ranking & Summary
Mozilla Thunderbird 3.0 Beta 1 description
Mozilla Thunderbird 3.0 Beta 1 is a professional tool which is specially designed for organizing, securing and customizing your mail with Mozilla Thunderbird 2.
Mozilla Thunderbird is an open-source, free and cross-platform mail client and news reader for most modern operating systems including, but not limited to Windows, Macintosh and Linux. It offers some advantages over other mail clients, including junk mail classification. Built from Mozilla code, Mozilla Thunderbird uses Gecko, the most standards-compliant rendering engine in existence.
In addition to the feature set found in Mozilla Mail, Thunderbird has several new features and improvements to make your mail and new experience better.
1. Get Organized
Thunderbird 2 includes several new features to help you manage your inbox. As you receive email, it will help you organize the most important messages to get you through your day.
- Message Tagging: Thunderbird 2 allows you to “tag” messages with descriptors such as “To Do” or “Done” or even create your own tags that are specific to your needs.
- Improved Search: Thunderbird 2 features a new find bar that speeds up searches within displayed messages. Thunderbird also offers quick search, which starts showing search results as soon as you start typing in search terms.
- Saved Searches: Do you find yourself searching for the same subject or message content over and over? Thunderbird 2 saves you time by allowing you to store this search as a folder.Rerunning the search is just a matter of clicking on the saved search folder in the folder pane.
- Advanced Folder Views: Thunderbird 2 offers a variety of ways for you to organize and display your folders, whether by favorites, recently viewed or folders containing unread messages.
- Stay Informed: Thunderbird 2 has been updated to provide more informative and relevant message alerts containing sender, subject and message text for newly arrived messages.
- Easy Access to Popular Web Mail Services: Thunderbird 2 makes it even easier to integrate and use various Web mail accounts from one inbox. Gmail and .Mac users can access their accounts in Thunderbird by simply providing their user names and passwords
2. Customize Your Email Experience
Thunderbird allows you to customize your email to suit your specific needs whether it’s how you search and find messages or listening to music right out of your inbox.
- Your Mail, Your Way: Thunderbird users can increase Thunderbird’s functionality and appearance using hundreds of add-ons. A Thunderbird add-on can let you place voice over IP calls, listen to music, manage contacts, and keep track of birth dates all from your inbox. You can even change the appearance of Thunderbird to suit your tastes.
- Message Templates: Thunderbird 2 allows you to easily set up message templates to save you time – especially if you have to send the same mail message repeatedly.
- Add-ons Manager for Extensions and Themes: The new Add-ons Manager improves the user interface for managing extensions and themes, making it even easier for you to customize Thunderbird 2.
3. Secure and Protect Your Mail:
Thunderbird’s security and privacy measures ensure that your communications and identity remain safe.
- Cutting Out the Junk: Thunderbird's popular junk mail tools have been updated to stay ahead of spam. Each email you receive passes through Thunderbird's leading-edge junk mail filters. Each time you mark messages as spam, Thunderbird “learns” and improves its filtering so you can spend more time reading the mail that matters. Thunderbird can also use your mail provider's spam filters to keep junk mail out of your inbox.
- Robust Privacy: Thunderbird 2 offers improved support for user privacy and remote image protection. To ensure a user’s privacy, Thunderbird 2 automatically blocks remote images in email messages.
- Phishing Protection: Thunderbird protects you from email scams which try to trick users into handing over personal and confidential information by indicating when a message is a potential phishing attempt. As a second line of defense, Thunderbird warns you when you click on a link which appears to be taking you to a different Web site than the one indicated by the URL in the message.
- Automated Update: Thunderbird’s update system checks to see if you’re running the latest version, and notifies you when a security update is available. These security updates are small (usually 200KB - 700KB), giving you only what you need and making the security update quick to download and install. The automated update system provides updates for Thunderbird on Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux in over 30 different languages.
- Open Source: At the heart of Thunderbird is an open source development process driven by thousands of passionate, experienced developers and security experts spread all over the world. Our openness and active community of experts helps to ensure our products are more secure and quickly updated, while also enabling us to take advantage of the best third party security scanning and evaluation tools to further bolster overall security.
Requirements: 64 MB RAM (Recommended: 128 MB RAM or greater)
Mozilla Thunderbird 3.0 Beta 1 Screenshot
Mozilla Thunderbird 3.0 Beta 1 Keywords
Bookmark Mozilla Thunderbird 3.0 Beta 1
Mozilla Thunderbird 3.0 Beta 1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Mozilla Thunderbird 3 beta 3
- Mozilla Thunderbird 3 beta 3
- Mozilla Thunderbird 3 beta 2
- Mozilla Thunderbird 3 beta 2
- Mozilla Thunderbird 3.0 Beta 3
- Mozilla Thunderbird 3.0 Beta 2
- Mozilla Thunderbird 3.0 Alpha 2
- Mozilla Thunderbird 3.0 Beta 2 / 188.8.131.52 / 184.108.40.206
- Mozilla Thunderbird 3.0 Alpha 2 / 220.127.116.11 / 18.104.22.168
- Mozilla Thunderbird 2.0 Final
- Mozilla Thunderbird 22.214.171.124
- Mozilla Thunderbird 126.96.36.199
- Mozilla Thunderbird 188.8.131.52
- Mozilla Thunderbird 184.108.40.206
- Mozilla Thunderbird 220.127.116.11 / 18.104.22.168 Final